New Away Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold, my hastily photoshopped version. Make it so Milan.

Attachments

• leicesterawayshirt.jpg
    leicesterawayshirt.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 170
Absolutely bloody awful.

I think it looks good and is different to most shirts out at the moment. Still prefer the home shirt though.

Any ideas as to what the goalkeeper's top will look like? :102:

Could we not find a sponsor so we give it to a charity and claim we're lovely?

The 125 under the badge and the the writing under LOROS, with everything being centralised, just makes it too cluttered... it looks a bit of a mess.

FFS............... a shirt is a shirt, sound like a bunch of old women! It's not as if you HAVE to wear one.

If socks have to be different i am sure a royal blue stripe would get picked up.I know it sounds ridiculous but we all know how petty the fa can be.

But who else plays in black with a royal blue stripe?

Nobody but it would clash with anyone playing in royal blue as i said it was only a thought based on the rule book the sunday league team i manage gets from the local fa.

But the ref might see the stripe and not the black bit around it. Easy to do if you hold your hand over your eyes diagonally and look through the gap between your fingers.

I've heard that from next season teams will have to have home and away hair colours. The physios will be required to have hairdressing qualifications so they can deal with on the pitch emergencies or unexpected colour clashes. Bald players will be allowed to wear comedy wigs.

Nobody but it would clash with anyone playing in royal blue as i said it was only a thought based on the rule book the sunday league team i manage gets from the local fa.

But no other teams play in royal blue except us, plus the current stripe colour clashes with the Covscum

But the ref might see the stripe and not the black bit around it. Easy to do if you hold your hand over your eyes diagonally and look through the gap between your fingers.

I've heard that from next season teams will have to have home and away hair colours. The physios will be required to have hairdressing qualifications so they can deal with on the pitch emergencies or unexpected colour clashes. Bald players will be allowed to wear comedy wigs.

You are correct macky i was just about to post saying i have just read the fa rules and that i was wrong (even though it was just a passing thought) but having read jeffs post i started thinking whats the point i forgot nobody is allowed to get anything wrong on here with out being ridiculed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00