New Bank Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Mandelson said the jubilee was a "truly historic occasion" which would celebrate the Queen's "hard work and dedication".

She really is dedicated to working hard at waving at people, it must be tough and, in fairness to her, she does put a shift in on Christmas day as well.

the only reason to keep the royals is for the tourism industry.... its a one off bank holiday in two years time, hardly anything to get excited about

the only reason to keep the royals is for the tourism industry

If they sent all of the royal parasites back to Germany and opened up all of their property to the public it would probably increase tourism.

When I worked at Marconi I refused to shake hands with Prince Philip when he made a visit to the Scudamore Road and Blackbird Road sites.

I was threatened with the sack afterwards.

They will be first against the wall come the day of revolution!

How petty

Or untill he passes all his exams. Heres hoping :101:

Do you still have to pass a spelling test before you're allowed to leave?

When I worked at Marconi I refused to shake hands with Prince Philip when he made a visit to the Scudamore Road and Blackbird Road sites.

I was threatened with the sack afterwards.

They will be first against the wall come the day of revolution!

How petty

I'm not sure that shooting the royal family is petty. There's still people whining on about the Russkies that were killed.

Yes that is true, I would have left by then! I am 17 now. I have got 10.5 GCSE's already.

Is that 0.5 of a GCSE an OS level? If so, just round it up to 11 - nobody will care or even think to call you on it.

Do you still have to pass a spelling test before you're allowed to leave?

No, I would think that much has become obvious over the last few years, what with the likes of MPs, journalists and publishers often not possessing the skill.

Edit: And signwriters. Christ, that's annoying.

Last edited:
Brilliant news, another day off school.

I suspect not. The Spring Bank Holiday is being moved to the beginning of June (Monday the 4th I believe), and the new holiday will be on the Tuesday. That means that for the majority of schools it will fall during Half Term which will mean no extra holidays for Teachers, (the majority of) support staff, or students.

I suspect not. The Spring Bank Holiday is being moved to the beginning of June (Monday the 4th I believe), and the new holiday will be on the Tuesday. That means that for the majority of schools it will fall during Half Term which will mean no extra holidays for Teachers, (the majority of) support staff, or students.

poor bastards, they hardly get any time off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670