New ex-players (and managers) thread

Coventry look done now.
Particularly as they let Maguire to score so easily right on the stroke of Half Time
Mark Robbins is unlikely to be able to talk his team into getting back it into this now.

He will - he’s the finest manager in the Championship

Don’t let the fact that they’ve completely bottled getting into the playoffs cloud your judgement

Yeah he’s a real shit **** that Mark Robins fella

Yeah I’m not sure who would want a manager who can instil this kind of team spirit, mentality, and actual quality with a team punching way above their weight.

Cov scum deserved to win that

I very much enjoyed this. Always got a lot of love and respect for Nigel Pearson. The role he's played in our Golden Era is so obvious. For all of his faults, I think he's one of our best ever managers.

Circa 6:18
“I also heard… that the squad was in danger of being deconditioned.”
“What does that mean?”
“…yeah…”
:icon lol:

Circa 6:18
“I also heard… that the squad was in danger of being deconditioned.”
“What does that mean?”
“…yeah…”
:icon lol:
Something about using the wrong shampoo when washing your hair?

I very much enjoyed this. Always got a lot of love and respect for Nigel Pearson. The role he's played in our Golden Era is so obvious. For all of his faults, I think he's one of our best ever managers.

Turned a sack of doghit of a club at it's lowest ebb in over a century into a PL squad. Can't be overstated as an achievement really. Plus it was rarely boring. After the utter shit of the previous years it felt good to be on an upward curve again.

Turned a sack of doghit of a club at it's lowest ebb in over a century into a PL squad. Can't be overstated as an achievement really. Plus it was rarely boring. After the utter shit of the previous years it felt good to be on an upward curve again.
Agreed, as many others have said, we wouldn’t have won the league without NP over the previous seasons (and I’m not talking about promotion).

Laid the foundations for CL.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564