New ex-players (and managers) thread

My memory is not what it used to be, but I think Mr Lineker has got this wrong

Had to check but the 66-67 game in November 1966 seems the likely candidate. The next season's game was more memorable, not so much that City reversed the score in winning, but that the Mancs arrived early and took over the Kop leaving LCFC's finest crammed into the enclosure in front of the Main Stand....

Alex isn't going to like this.

I think I’ve mentioned a couple of times that the two lads that do that podcast are a pair of absolute bellends….

The case for the prosecution rests.

Had to check but the 66-67 game in November 1966 seems the likely candidate. The next season's game was more memorable, not so much that City reversed the score in winning, but that the Mancs arrived early and took over the Kop leaving LCFC's finest crammed into the enclosure in front of the Main Stand....
Banks played in the 1966 game. It was 2-2 in the December 67 game with Shilton in goal.

Yes but Banks was in goal for that one, the one with Shilton in goal we won 2-1

Missed it?
A shit podcast tweeted that Joey was their random players of the day followed by a picture of Richard Stearman.

Not even funny. Probably some sort of sick joke. Sorry to be the one to tell you x

Brenda’s lot failed to beat the mighty Kilmarnock.. for the third time this season :)

"Poor summer transfer window, poor January transfer window, Rodgers asking for quality players publicly and not getting them, Rodgers coming over as a pale shadow of the vibrant manager of his previous spell, team looking vulnerable and big players going backwards in terms of form. And a better Rangers."

Still a massive **** I see.

He will be. And it will be.

Busted flush. He will take a year off and then some desperate premier league team will take a punt. My money would be on Palace.
If/when it happens it won't matter a jot to me what he does afterwards. He will have been sacked for failing at literally the easiest job in British football. That'll do for me.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463