new home shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayvon said:
urrrrgghh!!

i forgot how crap D was, the dodgy big V neck. disgusting, it will make us like Sunderland in the kit world.

IMO a football kit has to maintain a certain standard fashion wise, because it won't sell to the casual fan if its a crap looking shirt..... especially at the £45 price mark. its gotta be A or B for me. i bet they rigged the vote and got the one that is the chepest to make.
That thought never crossed my mind, especially not when the club took months to even tell me when the winner was going to be announced :rolleyes:

I know I'm heavily biased but I really don't like the pin stripe design, the idea of bringing the stripes back is interesting but it just doesn't look right. The creator has then added loads of other features on the kit like yellow piping everywhere and a big white collar which makes the shirt look crowded and a mis-match.

Ricey said:
That thought never crossed my mind, especially not when the club took months to even tell me when the winner was going to be announced :rolleyes:

I know I'm heavily biased but I really don't like the pin stripe design, the idea of bringing the stripes back is interesting but it just doesn't look right. The creator has then added loads of other features on the kit like yellow piping everywhere and a big white collar which makes the shirt look crowded and a mis-match.

i see what your sayin bout the collar, but no offence pal i just prefer his shirt. yours is a bit birmingham city for me. besides surely the club are not gonna use these designs exactly.... they will just take the core elements and work them up. so the result will be more of a hybrid of the best bits.

Rayvon said:
i see what your sayin bout the collar, but no offence pal i just prefer his shirt. yours is a bit birmingham city for me. besides surely the club are not gonna use these designs exactly.... they will just take the core elements and work them up. so the result will be more of a hybrid of the best bits.
Well as far as I gather the shirts will look how they do on those graphics.

Ricey said:
Well as far as I gather the shirts will look how they do on those graphics.

well then we'll be a laughing stock because there are definite tweaks needed to all shirts, i am a designer....not of shirts but of products and these graphics are very conceptual and wouldn't tell a manufacturer feck all.

Rayvon said:
well then we'll be a laughing stock because there are definite tweaks needed to all shirts, i am a designer....not of shirts but of products and these graphics are very conceptual and wouldn't tell a manufacturer feck all.
I totally agree, the graphics created for all of the kits are very poor and in my case not even what I designed in the first place. On te graphic shown on the OS the stripes on mine are a strange grey colour but in reality should of been a darker shade of blue.

LeeH said:
Doesn't Whelan, or whatever his name is, own both companies? :confused:

JJB own the exclusive rights to the Patrick brand in the U.K - They made a decision to market JJB as a replica brand in preference to using Patrick..

The design and sourcing will be exactly the same regardless of logo and will almost certainly be cr*p IMO as I know the person in charge.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669