New Kasabian Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

Is it the full gig or just a few songs?

If it's just a few songs, can someone tell me the full setlist, I can't remember all the songs or the order(pfft) and need it for my scrapbook page I'm doing. Ta!

Full gig... click on the link and it shows the set list.

Joe_Fox

Well I went to see them in Manchester on Saturday and they stole the show - Oasis were ok but nowt in comparison to Kasabian.

What are the words that Serge sings in the first chorus?

Joe_Fox

Number three in the charts!?!?!?!

GazLCFC

Well I went to see them in Manchester on Saturday and they stole the show - Oasis were ok but nowt in comparison to Kasabian.

:102::102:

Go on, narrow it down a bit, which song?

Lako42

Just listening to 'Where did all the love go' My god It's ****ing mint.

Joe_Fox

I heard it once and thought, ok, not bad, average.
Second listen was better and I thought good, like that, good stuff!
Third listen was even better and I thought bloody good - only one bad song on it (Ladies and Gentleman Roll the Dice).

Fourth and fifth listens and it's very good - definitely has song longegivity in it I'd say.

Joe_Fox

giberish then maybe?

Babylon

I heard it once and thought, ok, not bad, average.
Second listen was better and I thought good, like that, good stuff!
Third listen was even better and I thought bloody good - only one bad song on it (Ladies and Gentleman Roll the Dice).

Fourth and fifth listens and it's very good - definitely has song longegivity in it I'd say.

Agree with that... except I like roll the dice and don't like take aim!

Joe_Fox

Don't you think the singing on roll the dice is terrible?
I like take aim for the lyrics.

Babylon

Don't you think the singing on roll the dice is terrible?
I like take aim for the lyrics.

Other way round for me, take aim is like someone scratching their nails down a chalk board!!! ha.

Joe_Fox

nah, take aim is much better than the twin peaks rip off terrible vocal effort that is ladies and gentleman roll the dice.

Babylon

Now, I don't know if this is a mistake or not, but in the Sun today it has a big piece on Kasabian. It talks about touring with Oasis, Glastonbury and the fact that they are ending their summer touring with a homecoming gig at the Walkers Stadium.

Either it's something we don't know, or they have got The Walkers and De Mont' confused.

glyn

Saw them in Cardiff for the first time and thought they were really good but nothing near the sheer brilliance and presence of Oasis on stage.

Got to say though have been listening to L.S.F today and it sounds so much better live. It might be me but I'm sure they played a bit of the Terminator theme in the intro to it - that might be something they do all the time I don't know?

Joe_Fox

They play You've Got The Love as the intro to LSF live normally.

GazLCFC

Saw them in Cardiff for the first time and thought they were really good but nothing near the sheer brilliance and presence of Oasis on stage.

Got to say though have been listening to L.S.F today and it sounds so much better live. It might be me but I'm sure they played a bit of the Terminator theme in the intro to it - that might be something they do all the time I don't know?

LSF is one of the best songs I have ever heard live. They play for 5-10 mins although I'm sure if they went on for 20 minutes the crowd would still join in. Not sure about terminator though:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669