New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people are now expected to pre order a kit that they have never seen?

Yeah it's the Leicester City way. We have to be the most shittest club in all of the leagues when it comes to announcements.

Plenty have people have bought season tickets this year, for a team they've never seen...

Plenty have people have bought season tickets this year, for a team they've never seen...
Never mind that. How can they buy a season ticket when they don't now the layout on the card? Wankers!

I mean...it's not required. You can buy it later if you want.

But what about the people who just have to have it first but need to make sure that it looks amazing? They won't wear just any football shirt out to dinner you know.

I remain mystified as to why adults buy these things. I have one of those retro 70s ones, which in itself was a present, and that does me just fine.

I remain mystified as to why adults buy these things. I have one of those retro 70s ones, which in itself was a present, and that does me just fine.

Personally I look back on my shirts and it brings back many memories of specific years of me at Filbert Street/KP watching my favourite players.

Whether it is my Izzet/Heskey/Walker/Dickov/Abe/Bamba/Knockaert shirt or just one with my own surname on, each one is just like having a piece of Leicester history that I can reflect on.

I shall be buying a shirt this year, and many years to come.

I think it's really weird if they don't show the kit before it goes on sale. I would imagine it's going to have a big effect on the number of pre-orders when people don't know what it looks like.

I wonder if there is a reason for it of it's just a dumb decision. New shirt sponsor deal not ready to be announced for example?

I think it's really weird if they don't show the kit before it goes on sale. I would imagine it's going to have a big effect on the number of pre-orders when people don't know what it looks like.

I wonder if there is a reason for it of it's just a dumb decision. New shirt sponsor deal not ready to be announced for example?

Im not sure it will. Why would anyone pre order a shirt? I'm assuming this type of mental will also lead people to buy it even if it's shit.

Im not sure it will. Why would anyone pre order a shirt? I'm assuming this type of mental will also lead people to buy it even if it's shit.

Most of the shirts over the last 10 years have been shit, loads of people buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669