New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

I'm going to get the away shirt on Friday.

Would anyone outside of Leicester want one picking up and forwarding on if you still cant get them online?

I'd need money up front for these though as they're a bit more than the programs were!

Matt, you are a star!

My girlfriends family were trying to get me the new home shirt for my birthday but haven't been able to get it online of course so gave me the money.

So yes if you're offering, I'd love it if the home kits are in stock?

M17TT C

No worries Graz, I believe they are back in stock now but will try and find out for you first.

I'll PM you nearer the time for sizing and payment.

foxtildeath

Would anyone outside of Leicester want one picking up and forwarding on if you still cant get them online?

I'd need money up front for these though as they're a bit more than the programs were!

Yes please! Will be happy to pay up for the shirt and shipping up front (to the USA).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

artic fox

Once again you show what Supporter spirit is all about.Well Done :)

M17TT C

No probs foxtildeath so long as you can pay via Paypal?

Just had a quick look and postage to US tracked and signed for via Royal Mail will be roughly £10 unless you can recommend a cheaper or better alternative?

For everyone else, UK recorded delivery is about £3.

Lako42

Just in case it helps people, JC Sports in Leicester sell the kits and will post to people outside of Leicestershire

foxtildeath

No probs foxtildeath so long as you can pay via Paypal?

Just had a quick look and postage to US tracked and signed for via Royal Mail will be roughly £10 unless you can recommend a cheaper or better alternative?

For everyone else, UK recorded delivery is about £3.

Yup I can PayPal you when you need me to. That shipping rate sounds about right for tracked and shipped. LCFCDirect - whenever it works - quotes ridiculous rates most the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M17TT C

All shirts posted at lunch today.

I will pass on tracking info later as I'm actually having to do some work at the moment - on a Friday afternoon!?!?

fitz

There's been knighthoods handed out for less. What a credit.

Graz

Mine arrived today, courtesy of Matt. Thanks so much!

Never thought I'd have a Leicester City shirt with PL champions badges on it! My first one had Coca Cup Winners 1997 on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669