New member and consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.

we r leicester

Evenin all,

Just completed my registration, and why do we always self destruct, and for christ sake, we just bat sheff united and nearly beat bolton and we lose to leeds, think we just need to keep the same team for a bit!!!:102: :102: :038:

Re: New member and consistancy

welcome mate:038:

That's just us I'm afraid. Shite....
At least we're not manure or gooners or chelsea, at least we're happy when we win.:102:

we r leicester said:
Evenin all,

Just completed my registration, and why do we always self destruct, and for christ sake, we just bat sheff united and nearly beat bolton and we lose to leeds, think we just need to keep the same team for a bit!!!:102: :102: :038:

Silver and myself work in Guildford at the mo. :icon_eek: If I knew the answer to your question I would tell CL. :icon_sad: :102: Welcome. ;)
welcome.gif

where do u live steven, around guildford?, its annoyin me though coz ive only seen the best of us iv been to 2 games, the stoke, 4-2 and sheff united, 4-2 lol:038:

I live in London, commute to work. ;)

welcome to the forum; where we are there for each other through the highs and lows of a wonderful football club

oh rite, do u get to many games?, ur rite wonderful football club and about the lows lol

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
welcome to the forum; where we are there for each other through the highs and lows of a wonderful football club

I never thought of us as a self help group. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

Steven said:
I never thought of us as a self help group. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

well i do after today's shambles. nice to know i'm not alone.

i'm of to the shops now to get some vodka and razor blades :eek:

Last edited:

i'm of to the shops now to get some vodka and razor blades :eek:
Don't forget the paracetamol.....

cheers m8, i didnt catch ,that bit the s****horpe, brentford karate style slide ackles made me laugh

we r leicester said:
Evenin all,

Welcome on board:icon_wink

check their website. i'm tempted to buy their new album, it's got top reviews

http://www.thecribs.com/go.php?object=home

My mate went to see them and his first reactions when asking were they any good was they 'camp'. And the lead singer definites bats for the other side, not taking away that they might actually be good.

Izzet is no longer injured at Brum, last Saturday at Sunderland he got MOTM.

hahahahaha, ye they sound like it by some of theyre songs, my m8 just bought theyre album on recommendation, just listened to it and some of it is c**p!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669