Status
Not open for further replies.

johnty

Hi all I'm a new member to this site. I've been a City supporter for the past 40 years. I've seen good times and bad . But this year I hope it will be good.
I think Sat was just a blip. so up the city Johnty :icon_cool

Welcome, are you sure you haven't done this before? we would never have known :icon_lol:

You are in the wrong section.

This is the area for your 5-a-side team. You want next door mate.
Maybe he just wants to say hello to the 5-a-siders, maybe he's the guy that I shook throats with last week?.

In either case: :039: Hellooooooo

Last edited:
What an unsociable lot you are. a new guy that got wrong. I thought city fans where better than that. Johnty

What an unsociable lot you are. a new guy that got wrong. I thought city fans where better than that. Johnty
You didn't get anything wrong, you just made a mistake.

Not many people view this section of the forum, it's for the 5-a-side football team. I'm surprised a moderator hasn't moved it for you into General Chat, more people would have said "Hello"

We're always arguing in this section of the forum about why we're crap at football, you'll only ever find grumpy people read and contribute stuff in here.

Hi all I'm a new member to this site. I've been a City supporter for the past 40 years. I've seen good times and bad . But this year I hope it will be good.

Welcome. ;) :039: :039: :039:

I'm surprised a moderator hasn't moved it for you into General Chat, more people would have said "Hello"

Why would a moderator be looking in the 5 a side section?

Not that it matters now anyway, I've just received an email from johnty asking me to 'remove him from the site'. Not sure I have any control over which sites he visits :icon_roll

Why would a moderator be looking in the 5 a side section?

Not that it matters now anyway, I've just received an email from johnty asking me to 'remove him from the site'. Not sure I have any control over which sites he visits :icon_roll

Another great poster lost

First Ingy, then Floppus and now this bloke

I hope you are all proud of yourselves.........

Welcome, are you sure you haven't done this before? we would never have known :icon_lol:

The mildest hint of sarcasm

You are in the wrong section.

This is the area for your 5-a-side team. You want next door mate.

Hardly a dummy throwing moment:102:

Oh well bye:icon_conf

For a middle age chap it didnt take much to upset him:icon_razz. We have called SWWG a twat, **** and everything under the sun and he still comes back for more:biggrin:

Don't go johnty, I'll be your friend, I've got Top Trumps and everything, please johnty stay.
johnty pleeeeeeeeeease don't go, JOHNTY!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!

The mildest hint of sarcasm

Hardly a dummy throwing moment:102:

Oh well bye:icon_conf

For a middle age chap it didnt take much to upset him:icon_razz. We have called SWWG a twat, **** and everything under the sun and he still comes back for more:biggrin:
:018::018::018::018:;) I did have councelling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673