New other teams´results

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the **** are Liverpool so high in the table? They're awful.

I think they bought a share of some of Southampton's points last season in exchange for their first team.

Same goes for Palace.Haven't been bothered since they guaranteed safety.6 points they've gifted Hull between them who couldn't ****ing buy one before that.Makes my blood boil.Be nice if we all had jobs where we could just not bother because it's holiday time in a month.

Basically this Hull win has turned the bottom into an absolute dogfight.

Which could work in our favour. Newcastle and Sunderland will be lucky to scrape a point by the end of the season. Away wins when you're shit are difficult anyway, home wins when your fans hate and boo you doesn't help. At least our fans are on a high and can motivate us in our home ties and we'll scrape through.

Which could work in our favour. Newcastle and Sunderland will be lucky to scrape a point by the end of the season. Away wins when you're shit are difficult anyway, home wins when your fans hate and boo you doesn't help. At least our fans are on a high and can motivate us in our home ties and we'll scrape through.

It could all be done and dusted this weekend. Two more wins and we are laughing!

The Sunderland game is going to be ****ing massive however you slice it though.

#stayingupwithhomer

The problem being that Newcastle will now realise they're in a fight and step it up. We'll get what we need to stay up, I think, but it's not great on the nerves.

Sunlan to go down,You are much better than them.Liverpool are not sh£££.Hull are just brill.I thank my god every night for Brucie.

Sunlan to go down,You are much better than them.Liverpool are not sh£££.Hull are just brill.I thank my god every night for Brucie.

Liverpool just didn't turn up, same as West Ham and Swansea didn't against us. I'd like it if Southampton too a similar tact when they head over here.

The problem being that Newcastle will now realise they're in a fight and step it up. We'll get what we need to stay up, I think, but it's not great on the nerves.

I'd be surprised if they're capable or wanting to step it up. I think the bottom three as it is will be the 3 to go.

I'd be surprised if they're capable or wanting to step it up. I think the bottom three as it is will be the 3 to go.

Current odds from #####:

QPR - 1/40
Burnley - 1/16
Sunderland - 3/10
City - 5/1
Villa - 13/2
Newcastle - 12/1
Hull - 14/1
West Brom - 125/1

Last edited by a moderator:
5/1 seems generous

5/1 seems generous

Ladbrokes is offering the same. I think it's generous too. If it wasn't tempting fate I would have a few quid on that.

Liverpool just didn't turn up, same as West Ham and Swansea didn't against us. I'd like it if Southampton too a similar tact when they head over here.

For the first time ever, I agree with you.

Not a bit surprised by the Hull win - Liverpool had nothing tp play for except the punishment of a next season's damaging run in the awful Thursday night Europa League which would probably cost then around half a dozen Premier League points.

Does anyone, apart from the last few remaining Sunderland fans, think they are likely to get more than 1 or 2 points from this run in to leave them finishing on 32 points?

Sunderland V Southampton
Sat 2 May 15:00

Premier League Everton V Sunderland
Sat 9 May 12:45

Premier League Sunderland V Leicester
Sat 16 May 15:00

Premier League Arsenal V Sunderland
Wed 20 May 19:45

Premier League Chelsea V Sunderland

Does anyone, apart from the QPR fans, think they are likely to get more than 3 points from this run in to leave them finishing on 30 points?

Liverpool V QPR

Premier League Man City V QPR
Sun 10 May 13:30

Premier League QPR V Newcastle

Premier League Leicester V QPR

Does anyone, apart from the Burnley fans, think they are going to get more than 3 or 4 points from this run in, to leave them finishing on 30 points?

West Ham V Burnley

Premier League Hull V Burnley
Sat 9 May 15:00

Premier League Burnley V Stoke

Premier League Aston Villa V Burnley

So really, whilst received wisdom is that we need to try and get at least another 6 points to take us to 37 points, the reality may well be that 3 more points to 34 is all that is needed, unless Sunderland can now do a 'Leicester'!

Would we?

How can anyone know how the game would have gone if the first penalty hadn't been awarded? We could have gone on to lose 5-0.

True, in an infinite multiuniverse just about any result was possible - I should have have said "probably" beaten them 2-0. Whereas any result is possible, not every result is equally probable - and as Liverpool (as far as I can recall) have never beaten us 5-0, that result would be a lot less probable that the result I suggested.

Does anyone, apart from the Burnley fans, think they are going to get more than 3 or 4 points from this run in, to leave them finishing on 30 points?

West Ham V Burnley Sat 2 May 15:00 Premier League Hull V Burnley Sat 9 May 15:00 Premier League Burnley V Stoke Sat 16 May 15:00 Premier League Aston Villa V Burnley

Yes. I could see them picking up 10-12 points from those games. I know they've had a poor run, but who's to say they can't "do a Leicester"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669