New other teams´results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley win (which is great for us) and then get relegated :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

**** OFF DYCHE (You no-money spending, gravelly voiced, bald ginger hemorrhoid on the arsehole of life)

Still looking forward to saying farewell to the shithole. Not my words, the words of teh interwebz.

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-09%20at%2017.48.16.png

Burnley win (which is great for us) and then get relegated :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

**** OFF DYCHE (You no-money spending, gravelly voiced, bald ginger hemorrhoid on the arsehole of life)

I do feel for their players who have given their all. But glad Barbara got relegated.

Just in case we didn't know, Hull is a shithole... it's famous for it.

In a surprising turn of events, in the post match interview, Dyche talks about money.

You'd think they never got £60m what-have-yous when they got promoted...

Hull is a great place with mostly decent people.Like all the other Culture candidates we need a bit of a break.Fortunately we have been given one.
Cannot decide whether to go to listen to Jazz club tomozz.Only 2 minutes stroll from my house but I do prefer the blues

Hull is a great place with mostly decent people.Like all the other Culture candidates we need a bit of a break.Fortunately we have been given one.
Cannot decide whether to go to listen to Jazz club tomozz.Only 2 minutes stroll from my house but I do prefer the blues

I knew you were a closet Leicester fan. Welcome aboard cafe :006:

You don't like music then.

Bye, bye QPR. 2-0 down against Man City after 32 minutes. Good ****ing riddance too.

Horrible club.

QPR's defending had been awful. I think they were lucky to even come up last season, they were way behind us and even Burnley. 'Arry new they couldn't stay up and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669