Feriol

It looks greener on the video than the above picture appears

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Wycombe look to be wearing a third kit.

Graz

Wycombe look to be wearing a third kit.

That's their new away kit.

I told my mate we were forcing them to wear their away kit since both our new kits clashed with theirs - but he said Wycombe new away kit was unveiled today so it must've been planned for both.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
That's their new away kit.
Yes. They used to wear red and white quarters as a second kit but this is now their third kit.

doolochfox

Are the new kits developed to be clear to colour blind players/ spectators? There was an article on the BBC website last year that attempted to show the difficulties that some people experience. It was very informative.

Orifice

Are the new kits developed to be clear to colour blind players/ spectators? There was an article on the BBC website last year that attempted to show the difficulties that some people experience. It was very informative.
I noticed that during that EuroFootball thing that took place recently that in games, the nations were wearing kits that were as different from each other’s as possible. Sides were often not wearing their usual colours even if there wouldn't have been a clash. You could have been watching in black and white and all have been clear.

Graz

I noticed that during that EuroFootball thing that took place recently that in games, the nations were wearing kits that were as different from each other’s as possible. Sides were often not wearing their usual colours even if there wouldn't have been a clash. You could have been watching in black and white and all have been clear.

I don't know if it's still the case but I'd always understood it that the kits should be distinct even in black and white.

Don't know if that rule still applies.

But it's why sometimes some kits that are similar colours can be okay if the shades are different. È.g. I think I've seen Chelsea and Man City play each other in home kits recently

Lako42

Never such a disgusting set of shirts have we ever had.

What the **** is that 3rd shirt monstrosity

Graz

Onyx and pink... Where do these get these colours from?

The design of the kit is alright but the colours... No. Black would look better with the pink. But the pink badge looks horrible.

That 'Onyx' looks a bit bluey-grey to me...

What the chuff do we play in when we play Man City? I think all 3 of our kits would clash with sky blue.

M17TT C

Probably would be better with the black and the grey switched but I don't think it's that bad.

Quite liked the green one after seeing it in person at the friendly and seems to be selling well judging by how many had it already then.

City Fan

Horrific.

jb5000

Looks like a classic case of a shirt designed to go well with jeans rather than on a football pitch. Absolutely horrible.

They'd have been better reversing it, so a pink shirt with whatever-the-hell-oryx-is detailing. Shame, I like the second kit a lot though, the home kit is growing on me too but this is just monstrous

sparky79

I like it. I bet we sell more of these 3 shirts than any we've ever sold.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669