Post Match Newcastle 0 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just gets better and better...

****in ell, 4.20am only had a slight snooze before Vardy smashed in his goal, completely buzzing now.

Newcastle were poor, granted, but we were immense and bossed the midfield.

Going to be a big test leading up to Xmas. I don't really fear anyone though.

impressive today, started adding a few clean sheets into the mix. Can't wait for ManU, nothing to lose so **** them!!

impressive today, started adding a few clean sheets into the mix. Can't wait for ManU, nothing to lose so **** them!!

Well we could lose top place.

It should be a cracker... Vardy can break Van Nistelrooy's record against Utd, they will be steaming after we created them 5-3 last season at home, and there's a good chance top spot is up for grabs which both teams will want. One thing is for sure, there'll be plenty of goals!

I actually feel like crying. Like full on baby-style bawling.

I thought it was about time to put into words what I'm thinking, todays win on a ground that we haven't done well at, was magnificent and I am struggling to come to terms with the fact that we are playing really well and the midfield are bossing games and up front we are scoring goals, whether it be Vardy, Mahrez or todays scorers Ulloa and Okazaki, everything is going great, also defensively we are stronger than last season and a clean sheet. Looking forward now to next week against Man Utd. Come on you Blues

You need to work on your full stops Martin, otherwise well put! :)

Mangala helping keep us top with a wonderful OG ;-)

Paul Merson waxing lyrical about City and Vardy in the summing up on Sky.
And it's unbelievable Jeff- he is giving it large too.

Yes - I really enjoyed that – he was genuinely enthusiastic ! Now, could we have a word from al the pundits who had us a relegation favourites for P20 this season? Or BBC Sport football expert Mark Lawrenson who had us down as losing for the third consecutive match – Happy, Happy days !

And Vardy has now equalled the most goals by a City player in a Premier League season (Cottee 13)

Must say when we went 2-0 down against Villa in September, I never saw any way City could overhaul the seven point lead Man City had over us at that time.

Liverpool 3-0 up. Looks like we'll be top for the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669