Post Match Newcastle 0 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedfoxxx

Amazingly shit management by Bruce by wasting a sub to punish his right back while Shelley was injured on the pitch.

Rock Fox

"Leicester are cruising this..."
And we did - solid, professional performance throughout, with three cracking goals. Newcastle must have had some hope when they knew Vardy wasn't playing - but our attack was still too much for them. Also liked Chilwell playing in front of Fuchs, not that they were under too much threat.

Volpone

Stroll in the park against a team of complete toss

Only downside was Tielemans who was absolutely ****ing awful
Far too nonchalant and lackadaisical for too many games now.

No wonder Maddison looked annoyed when he was brought off.

glyn

For those of you who saw both, who were worse out of Newcastle and West Ham?

Volpone

According to the bt sport commentator for Brighton v Chelsea we are over achieving.

TornadoShaunUK

Never in doubt really. Lejeune will no doubt be totally dropped from their next game. Their fans will not be happy with the defending those first half goals but the finishing was clinical from us when presented with the chances and we had bossed the possession probing at their backline until the opening goal. After the scoring was opened they were never in it..

Brown Nose

Newcastle manager Steve Bruce to BBC Sport: "I haven't witnessed 15 minutes like that. We gave away two poor goals and then lost four players to injury and DeAndre Yedlin broke his hand within a minute of coming on but played on.

"Jonjo Shelvey had a hamstring injury so we had no choice but to take him off at half-time. that was our third change, you just hope you can get through the second half but we didn't get through a minute before Fabian Schar is injured.

"It's ludicrous, three players with hamstring injuries in a game and it's because I'm a ****ing moron. I said before Christmas that I was stealing a living and this is the result."

popillius

Newcastle manager Steve Bruce to BBC Sport: "I haven't witnessed 15 minutes like that. We gave away two poor goals and then lost four players to injury and DeAndre Yedlin broke his hand within a minute of coming on but played on.

"Jonjo Shelvey had a hamstring injury so we had no choice but to take him off at half-time. that was our third change, you just hope you can get through the second half but we didn't get through a minute before Fabian Schar is injured.

"It's ludicrous, three players with hamstring injuries in a game and it's because I'm a ****ing moron. I said before Christmas that I was stealing a living and this is the result."
I'm beginning to look forward to these more than the games. Excellent stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669