Soyuncu
Chilwell

Ricardo
Ndidi
Tielemans
Maddison
Albrighton

Vardy

Having had their rest at the weekend and expecting another one against Wigan, I'd play a full strength team here as Newcastle seem to have improved since the reverse fixture.

I'd go for:

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Chilwell

Tielemans - Ndidi - Maddison

Gray ---- Vardy ---- Barnes

Gray impressed me with the goal and the pass for the penalty against Wham so deserves a start, although I should point out that I've never played football

Having had their rest at the weekend and expecting another one against Wigan, I'd play a full strength team here as Newcastle seem to have improved since the reverse fixture.

I'd go for:

Kasper

Gray impressed me with the goal and the pass for the penalty against Wham so deserves a start, although I should point out that I've never played football

And yet Perez didn’t impress with his two assists.

I'd go for:

Kasper

Would prefer Perez to Barnes. Could stick 2 up front against these duffers. I should point out I've never even seen a football before.

The Toon have a load of injuries. Most of their fans don't give them a prayer. We'll pick our first team and they won't bother turning up.

2-1 to the them.

Newcastle can be good when they choose to turn up. Like others, I'd be happy to see Justin in to allow Ricardo higher up the pitch but I'd also like to see Fuchs stay in to allow Chilwell to get forward as well. Neither will happen so with that in mind I'll go for;

Schmeichel
Ricardo
Soyuncu
Evans
Chilwell
Gray
Maddison
Tielemans
Albrighton
Perez
Vardy

Although personally, I'd like to see;

Schmeichel
Justin
Soyuncu
Evans
Fuchs
Ricardo
Maddison
Tielemans
Chilwell
Perez
Vardy

I will contextualise my selection by saying that in my view Newcastle are the worst side in the league. I don't care how many points they've got, they're an awful mess of a team.

I don't see the point in risking Ricardo, who missed the game the other day with a tight hamstring. Just give him another week before the Villa match.

I'd rest Evans given that he's just played twice in 48 hours. I'd also leave Vardy on the bench and give Iheanacho another start. I'd also keep Tielemans on the bench again as he has been looking really tired.

Schmeichel
Justin Morgan Soyuncu Chilwell
Ndidi
Praet Maddison
Perez Iheanacho Albrighton

Subs: Ward, Fuchs, Choudhury, Tielemans, Vardy, Barnes, Gray

Easy win.

I will contextualise my selection by saying that in my view Newcastle are the worst side in the league. I don't care how many points they've got, they're an awful mess of a team.

I don't see the point in risking Ricardo, who missed the game the other day with a tight hamstring. Just give him another week before the Villa match.

I'd rest Evans given that he's just played twice in 48 hours. I'd also leave Vardy on the bench and give Iheanacho another start. I'd also keep Tielemans on the bench again as he has been looking really tired.

Schmeichel
Justin Morgan Soyuncu Chilwell
Ndidi
Praet Maddison
Perez Iheanacho Albrighton

Subs: Ward, Fuchs, Choudhury, Tielemans, Vardy, Barnes, Gray

Easy win.
All teams seems to be shit.

I will contextualise my selection by saying that in my view Newcastle are the worst side in the league...

They are no where near as bad as West Ham were on Saturday, they were by far the worst team I've seen all season. I normally watch around 3 games a weekend and no team has looked as bad as the 'ammers did. I played for Hillside School 1st years so I know what I'm talking about.

And yet Perez didn’t impress with his two assists.
Didn't say that did I, its just that three wingers into two wings won't go. I've only just heard that Vardy had another baby as to why he was completely absent at the weekend - let him have a bit more time with the family and try Perez in the middle as some have suggested he could do

Schmeichel
Justin Evans Soyuncu Chilwell
Ndidi
Perez Tielemans Maddison Gray
Vardy

Subs Pereira Morgan Iheanacho Barnes Ward Praet Albrighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593