News Alert !

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

but imagine how great it would be if you were

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
mad biker said:
Have you read anything from Scowcroft lately ? he`s lost the plot mate, Adams out are the only 2 words he knows ! as far as I know, the board AND the players are 100% behind Micky as are, I think, most of our REAL fans, just a point on his demeanour, every manager is different, you don`t se Arse end Wingher leaping about on the touchline does`nt make him a bad manager.

I would agree with you MB but Micky used to be out on the touchline shouting and directing. I understand the likes of Wenger and Erickson arent that type of manager but they never were. Adams has changed since the pressures been on.

Nottingham Fox

Durham, i agree 100% with ya, Adams used to always be up and down the touchline, he doesn't even aknowledge the fans anymore either.

City Fan

Does anyone get the impression that madbiker is MA in disguise? :wink:

He knows all the inside info, and always backs Micky! :lol: :wink:

mad biker

Bugger I`ve been rumbled :lol: seriously though, I alway`s back City managers and players 100%, it`s just the way I am, I still honestly believe we`ll be in the top 2 come May, because as I`ve said before dispite what has been start way below everyone`s expectations, we`re not far off the pace, Micky, given the chance, will turn things round, at home, and well, EI EI EI O and all that !

Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft is busy managing his kids club on the kids forum. God its shit.
Thanks.
Its not a kids forum, there are 1 or 2 childish posters but you're going to get that on every forum, it seems thats all you want to take note of, whatever the good posters? You seemed to get on along with many posters on this forum back in the day, yet now they post on Foxestalk you dont want to know because of one or two posters to your disliking? :? Very strange. But if you want a forum to fail that badly i suppose you have to be picky and thats the best you can come up with.

homer

Oh just piss off

Vote for JF, you tossers

homer

If it were posted on that kiddies forum there would be an outrage because I will never post on there.

If it's so good on there, just go away

homer said:
If it were posted on that kiddies forum there would be an outrage because I will never post on there.
Only when you are looking for sympathy after a ban from the club then? And then when the matter is solved time to slag that shit site off that offered you support.

Attention seeker comes to mind.

homer

God you are thick

I'll think you'll find that was homer237, not me

step

Mad biker, dont you think that every time ma sends out a squad that does not consists of the best players, where players are played out of possition and substitutions are made with no reason that ma is actually letting the players down. i know none of us believe that the player want to loss a match and when ma tinkers and screw things up, the players are bound to get frustrated and angry, just like the fans.

Have you ever been in a situation where you have worked realy hard and produced some excelent results and no one gives you any praise or thanks for what you have done. You get pizzed off. and if you are then get told that you performed badly, you would get even more pissed off.

You must conceed that people, us humans pro's or not, get demotivated and the way that team has been treated by the three stooges has knocked the stuffing out of them

Put yourself in the players shoes

When the team does not win and one of the three stooges slags of the whole team in puplic, you are liable to get mega pizzed off, especially when you and your team mates know that the few that did not perform should not have been on the pitch and it was the three stooges that put the lazy gits on the pitch in the first place.

What make it worse is if at the next match the three stooges make the same mistakes again. Again blaming everyone but them selves. Now we would all get effing pizzed off at that.

Take it a stage further
A team mate deciededs to express a concerns to the three stooges about the tactics and the players selected and that team mate is immeadiatly kicked out of the team. and amazingly the three stooges make the same mistakes again the results are as crap as the previous ones and guess what. the three stooges blame the team in puplic again. (You still think ma can succeed)

Honestly, are you going to give 100% for a manager who bollocks you for playing well. I would not, I would play badly and not get a bollocking.

Are you going to perform for a manager who costantly selects the crap players, Not if you want to be selected you wont

The three stooges will never put things right and they have no idea about man managment and must leave asap.

Semper Eadem

Adams has never took the flak for anything he does wrong.

Remember one thing that stcuk from last season.

He came out and said he didnt have enough quality in the squad and thats why we were struggling, then the week after we went doen he was complaining that the "premiership piranas" were gonna steal all his players :lol:

Thinking about it the excuses for this season started to come out last year :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669