next 4 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

reallistically how many points do you think we will get against rotherham,sheff u,burnley and q.p.r.well i think there very tough games,especially as the first 3 teams play similar football to us.if i was a betting man which i am, i could imagine a lot of these games will be very tight with maybe 1 goal in it.rotherham being very physical are likely to out muscle us in midfield but our defence can hold out for a draw.sheff united are very unpredictable and tough opponents who scrap for90 minutes,another draw.burnley will be well organised under cotterill and will come for a point,i think leicester will nick this 1 though.q.p.r away will be more open,but a tough place to get a result,so unfortunately another draw.6 points out of 12.mickey your still in a job

Leicester should win comfortably at Rotherham and also take 3 points against Sheffield United . Micky Adams and every single player selected for these two games know that they are " must win " and a repeat of Mondays disgraceful performance is not an option. All concerned surely understand that the usuallystoic and brave hearted Supporters have now had enough and will not tolerate anything less. No more excuses and hand wringing, its time to get out there and do the business
With two wins under our belt whos to say how we will fair over the next two matches ?

So far we havne't looked good in any of our six games so far, if thats going to change I don't know, but if It doesn't Mr Adams has some problems!

I hope to god we Beat QPR because they are a team we really should be beathing at this level, and also I have some freinds from when I used to live in London who are massive QPR fans!

Played 49, won 9.
Can we take the risk?
Four more games played and four more lost. (10 Games played)
Then MA gets the sack (11 games played)
Then we need find another manager. (12 Games played)
Then the new manager needs to settle in (14 Games played)

14 games played and we will probably have only 12 points.

We will then be in the shite, the players will be demotivated even further.
It will be harder for the new manager to turn things round and we will be facing religation.

If MA is going to go it has to be now

I agree with what your saying Step, if Ma's going the board need to start drawing up a list now of who they want to replace him! They also need to make a firm desion on how long he has to turn things around!

When I heard Tim davis come on BBC Radio Leicester the other day, for a breif moment I thought that he was going to announce the termination of MA's contract, He's had the 'dreaded' vote of confidence now, I hope he shows us they made the right choice!

Whats really getting me is were playiing crap and the only chnat we can get going is "Mickey adams (blue and white army)" even though the majority of people seem to think Mais to blmae!!

Are any of you going to the Rotherham game, I am.

getting back to the topic are really think rotherham will be no pushovers,they no we will be nervous and a potentional banana skin could be on the cards

East Anglia Fox said:

If Barnsley could beat us pre-season you can bet that their neighbours Rotherham will fancy their chances of doing so too. Hope I'm wrong but Rotherham's no place to go for a scrap. Life' s been one long scrap for Rotherham so they're used to it. It's like the road to the Gulag and I can't see this City team fancying it one little bit. And if Rotherham win will Sheffield United want to lose boasting rights...? I want to be optimistic about City, I want teams to worry how on earth they'll keep us out but you've got to have some evidence that things are going to change. Where is that evidence? Hans Christian Andersen wrote fairy stories. I can't see the Adams family in that role.

Rotherham, aint going to be a push over. they are one of those squads that are full of 6 foot tall, 14 stone ugs with no brains, and battle to the last.

i admit the next few games are vital to our season.but how many teams that sack the manager go on to have a great season .if you look at premier league clubs of similar stature to ours(ie brummies bolton boro charlton ) they all have managers who are well established at those clubs ie brucie, big sam,mc claren,curbishley.of course things have to change. MA is stuck in a rut with hoof and hope football,and set pieces.this brand of dross belongs with wimbledon and the 1980s.have leicester ever played football since MA became manager?with all the abuse since "miserable monday "micky is the one who has had the boot up the jacksy and i think you will see the real leicester city at rotherham because of it.remember when we sacked pleaty in the late 80s we sunk into the doldrums for around 5 years.so be patient for a few more games just think of where we went with martin(god) after the fans abused him.

I don't think the majority of fans want Micky out. I didnt here one chant for Adams out on Monday.

The board are totally behind Adams and they will not sack him, even if we have 20points at christmas.

rotherham are bottom of league but have a good home record, but I'm thinking (hoping) we'll see a reaction from both MA and players and we could hit 4 or 5 past them. We'll take that confidence into the Sheff game and sneak a win. On a roll we'll turn over Burnley and QPR. And after that we've got Gillingham and Preston. We could be back in the hunt in 6 games time. Or am I just dreaming?

I see Tommy Wright scored again for the reserves. With Connelly injured hopefully he'll get a look in. Also did anyone else get tickets for the Wales game?

East Anglia Fox said:

Was going to get tickets but they had sold out of coach tickets, going QPR instead.

is it a fox? said:
rotherham are bottom of league but have a good home record, but I'm thinking (hoping) we'll see a reaction from both MA and players and we could hit 4 or 5 past them. We'll take that confidence into the Sheff game and sneak a win. On a roll we'll turn over Burnley and QPR. And after that we've got Gillingham and Preston. We could be back in the hunt in 6 games time. Or am I just dreaming?

I see Tommy Wright scored again for the reserves. With Connelly injured hopefully he'll get a look in. Also did anyone else get tickets for the Wales game?

Just dreaming. Sleep tight.

Win-Win-Win-Win

is it a fox? said:

Connolly will be fit for the Rotherham game.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?back=true&key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|26122329200439213831&parentkey=1D29|0|2185366269754|p|536|0

If yer off to rotherham, drive up in an old cortina and park it outside the ground, it wont look out of place. if you get there early . theyll let you park it in a row in front of a shed they call the main stand. its the only way they can afford executive boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566