Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems odd though that Top came out and specifically stated that he wanted someone proven in this league and it wouldn't be based on having a big name. Mark Hughes would see him doing the exact opposite.

Seems odd though that Top came out and specifically stated that he wanted someone proven in this league and it wouldn't be based on having a big name. Mark Hughes would see him doing the exact opposite.

It's only a rumour on twitter. We;re linked with 2 different names every day. I'd take it all with a pinch of salt.

I know, that's why I said it seems odd.

Top also stated Sven would get us to the Premier League this season or next, he's very adept at telling people what they want to hear, me included , because I believed that statement. I just hope that Top and his dad are not following Milans 'modus operendi'.

Top also stated Sven would get us to the Premier League this season or next, he's very adept at telling people what they want to hear, me included , because I believed that statement. I just hope that Top and his dad are not following Milans 'modus operendi'.

Don't try to sound intelligent by using Latin and then miss an apostrophe.

Who's the alternative?
a.No, Who's on first.
b.Maybe he can go back in time and sign Maynard instead of Beckford.
c.Shearer(have you seen how ginger he looks on MOTD tonight edit:eek:r this morning if you're watching the repeat?).

Last edited:
I wanted a younger manager with something to proove.

The young and inexperienced always have something to proove (sic) but I would prefer somebody who had actually done it before.

Bert is tweeting its a done deal.

Manish Bhasin has claimed on Twitter that Keegan told him there is "absolutely nothing" in the rumours that he might be coming here. Not that I reckon he'd tell Bhasin anything.

Also Bert off FT saying that Mark Hughes is in talks with us. So we can rule him out.

An hour and a half earlier he said Keegan and Clark had got the job.

Exactly. Anyone who follows Bert will hopefully now realise he knows **** all and proved it during the close of the transfer window.

He gets the odd bit right but 98% of what he posts is what's already in the papers and he passes it off as inside information.

And yesterday he said that Clark was in talks while Clark was at his ground and everyone was denying it.

The bloke is a **** and the sooner people stop quoting the utter ****wit the happier I'll be seeing as he knows the square root of **** bollocks.

And yesterday he said that Clark was in talks while Clark was at his ground and everyone was denying it.

The bloke is a **** and the sooner people stop quoting the utter ****wit the happier I'll be seeing as he knows the square root of **** bollocks.

:icon_lol:

I'm getting fecked off with the entire affair now.
I'd be happy with Davies
Keegan & Clark? Maybe right,maybe wrong...who knows? But at least there'd be excitement attached.
Clark on his own? Personally he'd be my top choice.I wanted him before Pearson got the job.
Anyone else? Not arsed just as long as it's not Roy c**ting Keane

Personally I just long for a return to the days of my youth when speculation about sacking/hiring/resigning of managers was a RARE occurence & we could enjoy ourselves talking about the last game,the next game or possible transfers.

Modern football sucks dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670