Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ever reliable @BertLCFC :icon_roll tweeted earlier that the Clark story was a smokescreen for the real target.

He's tweeted that much shit these past few days it's been unreal.

Roy Keane is 3/1 now with a famous Irish bookmaker......

Not just with paddy power now!!!

I don't want Keane. If he comes I suspect it will end in tears.

But..............

If he is appointed then he gets my full support.

Keaneohhhh, Keaneohhh........

It's the least I can do considering I even shook Gary Megsons hand on his first day!

****ing twat just had their text read out to the effect that if Keane was appointed they wouldn't go to the KP.

Well ****ing keep away you pile of shite. With 'fans' like you we are better off without.

Tbh, I wouldn't be far off. The bloke's a disgrace to the sport and another 'poor' appointment.

I agree. A poor appointment and also a vile person who I would have trouble 'supporting'.

Tbh, I wouldn't be far off. The bloke's a disgrace to the sport and another 'poor' appointment.

For me, if we had to go for Ince or Keane.. I'd strongly consider the suicide option.

I agree. A poor appointment and also a vile person who I would have trouble 'supporting'.

But if, just if.................

If he came and won the next seven or eight games you would change your minds. Wouldn't you?!!

****ing twat just had their text read out to the effect that if Keane was appointed they wouldn't go to the KP.

Well ****ing keep away you pile of shite. With 'fans' like you we are better off without.

And the club would be better off supported by simpering gimps who'll welcome the king of ****s with open arms and wallets?

Bollocks.

The club could barely scrape lower if it tried and everyone connected with it could royally go **** themselves if this shitter got the job.

Given the people we know have applied and could be gotten on a free, Roy Keane shouldn't even enter the owners' minds.

Last edited:
Let's not get too carried away, he is afterall only 3rd favourite! A couple of days ago Gordon Strachan was 3rd favourite!

Roy Keane currently in Spain for ITV. Will be part of their pundit team for game at Villareal tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669