Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hills have MON at 1/4??? Everyone else has him evens or just better...either their compiler knows something or he's rubbish (or possibly all the BMs live together in a house right next door to a Hills branch!)

Hills have MON at 1/4??? Everyone else has him evens or just better...either their compiler knows something or he's rubbish (or possibly all the BMs live together in a house right next door to a Hills branch!)

Might be something to do with the fact a single punter bet £2500

The more I think about it, the more I think Billy Davies would be an excellent appointment.

I also think Martin O'Neill will look at the fact we are in the Championship and tell us to f*ck off.

Stringer said on Radio Leicester it was his understanding that MON was the first choice of the owners and it was basically his job to turn down.

Apologies if this is a scoooooop, couldn't see anything in the last few pages.

It's an awful feeling, this. I'd love O'Neill back, but I'd hate to see his legacy diminished in any way. Furthermore, it's even more troubling given that we're 13 games into a season and having to consider this. Tis a fine mess and no mistake.

Go on then, It's David Moyes.

He's gone as far as he can go at Everton, He's disapointed about lack of available funds, He worked well at a Championship club, He's used to blue & white, he knows Beckford, what more can I add?

He's just around the corner.

You'd struggle to think of better candidates. He'll be the next Man Utd manager as soon as Ferguson finally decides to retire.

Man Utd will want someone with proven Champion's League experience. Not Moyes and not MON.

We beat Middlesborough and Tranmere in cup finals, what the **** happened to the days when clubs like Tranmere could feasibly hope to be there?

More money in the Prem has led to bigger squads has led to better 'reserves' playing in the League Cup has led to less chances for the smaller teams.

I would LOVE it, if MON re-managed Leicester City, but I can't see it happening. Would like anybody apart from Avram Grant and would welcome, be happy and content with Mark Hughes or Di Matteo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669