Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was driving back from London today, Adrian Durham on Talksport said something to the effect of "later in the show let's hear what Leicester fans think to Roy Keane".

Have I missed something while I've been out today?

I heard that too - nearly pooped my pants

Luckily it was as accurate as everything else on that pile of shite radiovstation

I really can't see why big Nigel would return. If he did return, would he be the right choice, I'm not sure. I remember some terribly dreadful, dull, uninspiring performances from his sides. It would certainly be a change in style from Eriksson, that's for sure.

You could say that about any side. There were games we didn't play well under Pearson, but you can say that about any manager.

whoever ends up as the next manager, the club have done remarkably welll to keep it under wraps

Imaginary scenario which hopefully doesn't come true.

Pearson - "Hull City allowed Leicester to talk to me. I took that to mean I wasn't wanted."

Now where have I heard that before?

So the Mirror journo who said Clark had got the job is now saying Clark decided against it after it all leaked this morning before he got to speak to the players etc. Apparantly someone at LCFC leaked the info and the club are trying to find out who. :icon_lol:

Been out with someone in the know and Clark was offered the job with terms agreed and everything. Then late that night (Very late) the club rang to pull out of the deal and told Clark that a their main "big named" target has come back into contention. I feel for Clark as he really wanted the job and I can only think this must be MON as he was the first "Big" name to be linked as far as I can remember??

Been out with someone in the know and Clark was offered the job with terms agreed and everything. Then late that night (Very late) the club rang to pull out of the deal and told Clark that a their main "big named" target has come back into contention. I feel for Clark as he really wanted the job and I can only think this must be MON as he was the first "Big" name to be linked as far as I can remember??

Who is your person "in the know" ?

so bored with this now...

b_o_r_e_d_amukus_hat_of_justice_embroidered_hat-p233184441172888429fu8ma_400.jpg

Seems iffy to me. Surely we'd need to approach Huddersfield first for permission to speak to him? In which case something would surely have slipped out about it.

Seems iffy to me. Surely we'd need to approach Huddersfield first for permission to speak to him? In which case something would surely have slipped out about it.
It was reported (see earlier posts about the Mirror article) - but as we've apparently closed deals with just about anyone with a coaching badge according to the papers I have absolutely no idea if that was true or not.

I'd laugh my socks off if we ended up with someone who hasnt even been mentioned :icon_lol:

As I was driving back from London today, Adrian Durham on Talksport said something to the effect of "later in the show let's hear what Leicester fans think to Roy Keane".

And what was the consensus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670