Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still no formal "I have turned down ..." from MON. Still my choice over Clark. Feck it! Keegan is still my choice over Clark. If he is that good, why is he still in League 1 with the same team after 3 years?

Didn't hear it myself, but allegedly it's just been on BBC Radio Leeds that Lee Clark will be confirmed as Leicester manager later today.

Just listened to their 11 o'clock news. They're still running the interview with Sean Jarvis saying no contact from Leicester, no mention about it from Clark - he's a very professional man etc

BBC Radio Leicester 'Lee Clark has taken training at Huddersfield this morning despite rumours otherwise'

All a smoke screen for when they unveil O'Neill later on...

Talksport saying Lee Clark has ruled himself out ....

I remember a certain Brian Little saying "I will not be the next Aston Villa manager"

Full marks to Top n co, because nobody has a feckin scooby. It has shown up all these so called insiders sources as just hot air.
By the way did I say that I saw...............in ........... last night?

Unless a certain person says yes, I can't see an announcement being made until after the Leeds game.

1 reason I understand that MON took himself out of the West Ham reckoning is because someone from WHU leaked something to the press, despite being asked not to.
So pissing off MON.

This is certainly not the case with top n co, so maybe, just maybe.........;)

Talksport saying Lee Clark has ruled himself out ....

TalkSport 11:30: Lee Clark has turned down the Leicester job and confirmed his future with Huddersfield. Statement from Huddersfield expected shortly.

TalkSport 11:30: Lee Clark has turned down the Leicester job and confirmed his future with Huddersfield. Statement from Huddersfield expected shortly.

Huddersfield have been saying all morning there hasn't even been any contact... so not sure how he can even turn it down if that's the case!!

Lee Clark may have used the LCFC job opening as bate to get a new contract?

"According to a press release we've had, Leicester currently in discussions with their 'new manager' hence canceling appointment at LOROS today. No idea who though"

From a friend who works in the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670