Next permanent manager

I'd sooner have Gerrrard than Lampaaaard.

I'd sooner have an in-growing toe nail than gout.
I'd sooner have both ailments than Lampaaarrd.

I’ll never walk away from Leicester City, whatever the circumstances. But **** me, if it’s either of them I’ll seriously consider some time off.

No to Gerrard, no no no.

The noise around Potter sounds positive but I'll still be amazed if we get him.

Determined to secure an instant return… Considering Steven Gerard

That is the definition of oxymoronic.

Going all out for an instant return under Gerard or giving Potter the resources to sensibly rebuild the team for the long-term… with Curly, Larry, and Mo in charge they’d probably opt for the former.

I’m gonna tell myself that the Gerrard speculation is bollocks and there’s validity in the Potter story.

I’m telling you right now. If it’s Gerrard or Lampard we’d be relegated again within 3 years. Neither would make it a season.

I’m telling you right now. If it’s Gerrard or Lampard we’d be relegated again within 3 years. Neither would make it a season.
Not sure it would take that long. Also we’d have to change our name. Frank Lampard’s Leicester City!

No one is surely so stupid to appoint Gerrard or Lampard.

Smith managed AV. Gerrard took over and made them worse. This isn’t ****ing rocket science.

I’d sooner stick with Smith if Gerrard or Lampard are the alternatives. Surely a load of old bollocks.

I’d sooner stick with Smith if Gerrard or Lampard are the alternatives. Surely a load of old bollocks.

Maybe that's why this story has been put out there ...

If it was a straight choice between Lampard and Gerrard though, I'd rather have Gerrard

Maybe that's why this story has been put out there ...

If it was a straight choice between Lampard and Gerrard though, I'd rather have Gerrard
I’d rather we just finally gave Prekki his chance.

Why don't we give it to both Steeevie G and FatFrank?
We all know how well they worked together on the pitch for England......

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663