Next permanent manager

You're certainly not alone with that one. Though tbh, I haven't got a scooby what he does. I mean, sure, I know what his job title is but I'm in absolutely no position to gauge whether he's inept at what he does. There's a lot being pinned on him and I think that's largely assumption over his role in the shit that's befallen us. He's certainly hanging on to his job at a time when it'd be expedient to let someone take the fall, rightly or wrongly. We'll see.
It's OK, he doesn't either.

Is it Brains or is it Parker. Either way he’s a puppet.

(Younger viewers my not get the reference).

Oddschecker showing Maresca at 1/4, Parker at 6/5 and Franck Haise at 7/2.

Haise has done an amazing job at Lens.

Not be super Yankee, but my old college roommate is a big Lens fan. Tells me that they're playing fast, direct, high pressing, energetic football.

Not be super Yankee, but my old college roommate is a big Lens fan. Tells me that they're playing fast, direct, high pressing, energetic football.

would be superb if we could do a couple of those things. I can't be too optimistic about anyone who has achieved stuff in France after seeing that French Junior Lewis that we've not managed to get rid of yet.

Do all clubs have an "interview process " or just us?
Every company has one. Football clubs are no different.

I'm not sure why some might think it symptomatic of a problem. We have a little time and we're taking it. That makes sense to me. Of course, it's no guarantee of the 'right' decision being made (and a lot of that is hindsight anyway) but we can hope.

The recruitment team are probably at work identifying targets but nothing can formally happen until the window opens. It's limbo for sure but not necessarily because we don't know what we're doing.

Maresca would be my preferred candidate (other than Potter).

He's only at the top of some people's list because people don't really know much about him, and the other supposed candidates are a pretty ****ing hideous bunch

But his only previous stint as an actual Manager was an absolute disaster

Just 'cos he has worked with that ****ing 'genius' Guardiola for a bit, doesn't make him any good

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663