Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the rumour site

Derby rumours

Kris Commons to Leicester City in a swap deal involving Matty Fryatt.

Massive long shot here, but what about Matt Derbyshire? Hasn't been involved at all for Blackburn this season if I remember correctly and has been shipped out on loan to Olympiakos, who've consequently offered 2 million quid for him.

Even if we got him on a season long loan with an agreed fee if we get promoted it would be a great bit of business IMO. Probably a pipe dream though.

Massive long shot here, but what about Matt Derbyshire? Hasn't been involved at all for Blackburn this season if I remember correctly and has been shipped out on loan to Olympiakos, who've consequently offered 2 million quid for him.

Even if we got him on a season long loan with an agreed fee if we get promoted it would be a great bit of business IMO. Probably a pipe dream though.

Great shout IMO, would be better use of 2m than taking a calculated gamble on Cox

Can't see Derbyshire lowering his sights as low as us,he would get in many Premiership teams even if its just as an option off the bench.I would say there is little or no chance.Olympiakos are of a little higher standing than us

Last edited:
Can't see Derbyshire lowering his sights as low as us,he would get in many Premiership teams even if its just as an option off the bench.I would say there is little or no chance.Olympiakos are of a little higher standing than us

Not sure he'd get in many prem teams to be honest - Blackburn have been in a relegation battle for pretty much the entire season and they didn't think he was good enough to be an option on the bench so I can't see why many other clubs would? Could be wrong though.

I think our only hope in getting him would be to try and sell him our Premiership ambitions and hope that he thinks he'll have more of a chance to shine in the Championship than at Olympiakos.

Would Pearson have worked with him with the U21s?

Blackburn haven't used him since Allardyce got there,its against Sam's principles to play attacking players though
I'de love to see Matt Derbyshire here but I'd like to have sex with Anna Friel too and thats not going to happen either

Last edited:
Who is Anna Karen ?

anna_0.preview.jpg

Ive been through 'lean' spells in my life, think i probably would to be fair.

A stoke fan reckons he has got it on good authority that vincent pericard will sign for leicester on a 2 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669