Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Hartley is available on a free from Celtic,lookls like he's heading for Sheffield United,would have been a good freebie IMO

Using an outrageous stereotype, I would guess the answer is no, what with the west coast consisting of a bunch of laid back slackers and east coasters being uptight and anal.

:)

I don't think you can qualify the deep south in such terms...

They get up pretty early, so they can polish their rifles, burn some crosses and go to church.

Actually, southerners are alright most of the time.

With Man City picking up Cruz from Blackburn, i think that Darius Vassell could be a good shout for us, hes got the power, pace and can score goals - loan move maybe?

Big leister news one of our previous great champioship players will be returning. Barnsleys IAN HUME will return to football but with the mighty foxes. Also our promising youngster JONATHON BARBER will go out on loan to chesterfield.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :081:

FT are reporting that Cleverley is moving into a bigger apartment in (I presume) Leicester later this year. :icon_bigg :icon_conf The poster is a "newbie" so it could be a wind up. :icon_bigg

Ok...i been keeping this hush for some time now..I have source that knows where Tom was living in his short spell at Leicester ..i even have his basketball(ask him) ...He left 1 apartment and went back home....But but ...but...He is moving into a new bigger 1 in August ...hope this cheers a few of you up ...i`ll update you when i can ...

With Man City picking up Cruz from Blackburn, i think that Darius Vassell could be a good shout for us, hes got the power, pace and can score goals - loan move maybe?

He'll never put his neck on the line for us ....

I don't want a player for whom Leicester are just another stop on the way down e.g. Nathan Blake. I want players who are desperate to play in the Premiership and see getting Leicester there as the way to do it.

I don't want a player for whom Leicester are just another stop on the way down e.g. Nathan Blake. I want players who are desperate to play in the Premiership and see getting Leicester there as the way to do it.
And with all due respect, you have no idea if Darius Vassell or anyone else would fit into the first or second category.

And with all due respect, you have no idea if Darius Vassell or anyone else would fit into the first or second category.

Vassell wouldnt come to us anyway, he will get snapped up by a promoted team or Hull, Bolton, etc.

Exactly, there are plenty of players in their 30s that would be great buys, usually to a much better price than the overhyped young ones.

I know Vassell is 29.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673