Next season's shirt...The news we've been waiting for ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it's one way to detract from the fact they're going to only have this shirt for one season.....

Never thought of that - bet they put the shirt prices up as well. Although if the shirt was blank it could really be used for many years, and it wouldn't look that outdated wearing it a few years later.

I would go with a blank home kit, and then a charity on the away kit.

Rik Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up?

No because the next line is...never gonna let you down...this would be a prosecutable offence!

Twat! That Was Liquid Football!

Re: H-U-G-E announcement after 9

I don't have a problem with say Loros or Rainbows being on the front of the shirt, they are local charities and if the Club decide to go down that route then I'd pick one of those.

Wouldn't mind seeing the first club badge on the shirt as well, as it's supposed to be celebrating 125 years.

I wondered how long it would be before a charity was mentioned.

Even though it's a great idea, i don't think it is one that should be left up to the fans.

The club has given the fans a chance to do something out of the ordinary, choosing a charity would waste the opportunity in my opinion. Let the club put a charity on afterwards.

Good idea, I'd go with that. Which Charity? For me I would like to see the "Muscular Dystrophy Campaign", but thats me being selfish again. Twice in a day. :icon_wink

I would leave it up to the club to choose, in the hope that they would pick one of the local ones, i.e. Rainbows, Loros etc.

Re: H-U-G-E announcement after 9

I wondered how long it would be before a charity was mentioned.

Even though it's a great idea, i don't think it is one that should be left up to the fans.

The club has given the fans a chance to do something out of the ordinary, choosing a charity would waste the opportunity in my opinion. Let the club put a charity on afterwards.

Well if we are talking about one of the shirts I don't see the problem?
Personally I quite like the idea of a plain home shirt and a charity sponsor on the away shirt.

On the front it should say "Vote Joe_Fox"
and on the back it should say "You tossers!"

What do you all reckon?

If we have 'rainbows', will they also turn the kit pink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669