Next Six Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tedious last question. Fishing for a quote for the short-sighted reward of a 'good' headline. Good reply by Van Gaal, could have used stronger language for my liking. Not because it's not his business, but because it's ****ing lazy to think you're going to get something substantial about transfers from a press conference.

What a tedious last question. Fishing for a quote for the short-sighted reward of a 'good' headline. Good reply by Van Gaal, could have used stronger language for my liking. Not because it's not his business, but because it's ****ing lazy to think you're going to get something substantial about transfers from a press conference.
I agree. Not sure why the BBC left it on the video clip, either.

Robert Huth - 4 YELLOW
Bournemouth (a), Norwich (a), West Brom (a), Newcastle (a)

Jamie Vardy
- 3 YELLOW
Sunderland (h), West Ham (a), Crystal Palace (h)

Danny Simpson - 3 YELLOW
West Ham (LC, h), Crystal Palace (h), Swansea (a) - unsporting behaviour (foul)

Marc Albrighton
- 3 YELLOW

Aston Villa (h), Hull (LC, a), Swansea (a) - unsporting behaviour (foul)

I trust Ranieri has emphasised to the players how crucial it is to keep them on the pitch for all the December matches, so no stupid lunging tackles please. Serve the suspensions in January against Bournemouth, Spurs and Villa!

Well that's 4 points from the first 2...

Honestly watching Liverpool now and we have absolutely nothing to fear in these next 4 games.

I still maintain Liverpool, Everton and Chelsea are no bigger challenges than the likes of Spurs, Palace and West Ham who we got 7 points out of 9 from.

Robert Huth - 4 YELLOW
Bournemouth (a), Norwich (a), West Brom (a), Newcastle (a)

Jamie Vardy
- 3 YELLOW
Sunderland (h), West Ham (a), Crystal Palace (h)

Danny Simpson - 3 YELLOW
West Ham (LC, h), Crystal Palace (h), Swansea (a) - unsporting behaviour (foul)

Marc Albrighton
- 3 YELLOW

Aston Villa (h), Hull (LC, a), Swansea (a) - unsporting behaviour (foul)

I trust Ranieri has emphasised to the players how crucial it is to keep them on the pitch for all the December matches, so no stupid lunging tackles please. Serve the suspensions in January against Bournemouth, Spurs and Villa!
Cut off date is the 31st December so hopefully no suspensions at all

Or for our FA cup third round game.

The 3rd round tie is the only January game from which players could be suspended under the 'totting-up' reg.

I thought he Premier League Leaders do not enter until the Fourth Round! :grinning:

You might be confusing yourself over the various stages at which clubs join the League Cup. Even then though it would depend on the previous season's final position.

Why can't they be suspended for Bournemouth?

Whooooops! Mea culpa!

I had presumed that the Cup game was the first of the new year. The Bournemouth game is the only January game from which players could be suspended under the 'totting-up' reg.

Unbeaten in half of these 'Next Six Games' for a total of seven points. Now how will the other half go?

Unbeaten in half of these 'Next Six Games' for a total of seven points. Now how will the other half go?

When Clownio took over he said he'll aim for 1 point more than last season. 7 from our next 3 will do this.

I'm just wondering what bomb shell will be dropped in the next couple of weeks seeing as he definitely won't be in charge come the new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669