Nfl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys

You gotta hand it to Matt Cassel. The last few games he's been immense for the Patriots. He's about to throw 400+ yards for the 2nd game in a row, while also adding a few rushing touchdowns of his own too.

Even with 12 players on the injured list, the Pats are heading for the playoffs! :038:

enderby fox

You gotta hand it to Matt Cassel. The last few games he's been immense for the Patriots. He's about to throw 400+ yards for the 2nd game in a row, while also adding a few rushing touchdowns of his own too.

Even with 12 players on the injured list, the Pats are heading for the playoffs! :038:

I think if they had Harrison, Maroney and Brady, they might be superbowl material again.

Cassell is getting better every game. Surely someone will snap him up in the off season as i cant see him wanting to go back to being bradys back up now.

i fancy us to still get to play offs as they have possibly 3 easy games left.

matt ryan looked inpressive for the falcons last night!

Willlow

So the Patriots v the Bucs next year at Wembley. Oh yes!! I will get tickets for this. Saves me spending money being a sad git and flying over for a hol to watch em.

Hopefully should be a good match, although i was hoping for the Redskins :icon_sad:

enderby fox

Well into the playoff's we go and i can't pick a winner. Prob go for the colts or the ravens at the mo. the giants are faltering as of late. my pats were edged out. going 11-5 and not making it too. gutted. at least the fecking cowboys self destructed as usual. TO is just a knob head and romo has been found for what he is. shit!

FIF

Your Pats were nothing like as good as my Dolphins and this is a ****ing foreign sport what are you doing liking it?

enderby fox

Your Pats were nothing like as good as my Dolphins and this is a ****ing foreign sport what are you doing liking it?

i never said i disliked foreign sports. just foreigners :icon_bigg

plus i'm supporting the team with England and patriots in the title

As for the dolphins though. what a turnaround to last year. I bet the jets are kicking themselves at letting pennington go in favour of favre. thought they'd do better this year but didn't expect play offs for them. some good trades in the off season though like last year and u could be in with a shout next year. not sure they'll be strong enough this year but u never know!

would be amazing to see a team that went 1-15 last year to pick up the superbowl though!

enderby fox

Poor Ravens.

Magahee didn't look too clever.

Can't believe the cardinals have made the superbowl but fair play to warner for getting them there. I think big ben and the defence of the steelers will make them superbowl winners.

but is it me or does this not stand out as a match your really looking forward too. i was wet last year thinkin about the giants v the pats.

even the ravens v the eagles would have me more excited. the steelers bore me but they do say, defence wins championships.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Magahee didn't look too clever.

Can't believe the cardinals have made the superbowl but fair play to warner for getting them there. I think big ben and the defence of the steelers will make them superbowl winners.

but is it me or does this not stand out as a match your really looking forward too. i was wet last year thinkin about the giants v the pats.

even the ravens v the eagles would have me more excited. the steelers bore me but they do say, defence wins championships.

It's going to be horrible seeing a 9-7 team in the Super Bowl. Win just over half your games and end the season as NFC champions. Christ. Best thing about this season ending though is not having to watch the Lions again until September.

artic fox

Still can't believe The Eagles were beaten by the Cardinals.....

Still after the midseason slump we suffered and McNabb getting becnched against the Raven things worked out well in the end.I feel we can go all the way next year as we have some young talent on Offence and the defence can only get better.

I was so looking forward to the battle with Pittsburgh but sadly not to be.I will be cheering for the Cardinals as their offence will take some stopping.....

Willlow

Congrats to the Steelers!

I was cheering on the cardinals and thought they were going to come back and do it.

Just realised that the NFL game at Wembley is the same weekend as my gf's sisters wedding. :(

glyn

Congrats to the Steelers!

I was cheering on the cardinals and thought they were going to come back and do it.

Just realised that the NFL game at Wembley is the same weekend as my gf's sisters wedding. :(

Great finish to the Superbowl. Steelers were doing their best Devon Loch impression for most of the 4th quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669