Confirmed Transfer N'Golo Kanté

Status
Not open for further replies.
im delighted weve got a player who apparently broke all records in French football last season for the number of tackles by a midfielder, he looks small in stature, but obviously gets stuck in, and if im not mistaken was CR's no 1 target from the start of his reign, not the experienced talisman to replace Cambiasso (maybe Inler will), but ive a feeling Kante will soon become a fans favourite

I wonder if CR has any targets other than ones lined up under NP?

This isn't a slight on the man, I simply doubt any manager is carrying around an office-load of documents for players he's interested in at various levels depending on the next job. If anything I'm more inclined to be confident in the signings because they'd been previously identified to blend in with the current squad.

*Just rambling and waiting to be enthused once more. Roll on Saturday.

This isn't a slight on the man, I simply doubt any manager is carrying around an office-load of documents for players he's interested in at various levels depending on the next job. If anything I'm more inclined to be confident in the signings because they'd been previously identified to blend in with the current squad.

Makes sense, though.

I think that's a really sensible post. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Has anyone been watching SSN? They compared Kante to Cambiasso using Football Manager statistics. Unbelievable.

They also used Football Manager statistics to see who can suitably replace Di Maria at Man Utd.

Has anyone been watching SSN? They compared Kante to Cambiasso using Football Manager statistics. Unbelievable.

They also used Football Manager statistics to see who can suitably replace Di Maria at Man Utd.
I've read some (serious) articles lately about how FM's scouts are increasingly used by clubs.

I've read some (serious) articles lately about how FM's scouts are increasingly used by clubs.

Been used for years by lesser teams that cannot afford a proper scouting network.

I'm sure Everton even had some agreement/endorsement with them probs 5-10 years back now but don't let that get in the way of it being an in-joke.

Kennedy Bakircioglü was always a favourite though I think he turned out to have a half decent career.

Definitely seems like they got a bit cocky after getting Zlatan right back in the Malmo FF days.

I like the sound of this chap. Clearly, we've been chasing him for some time and he's one of Walsh's top targets. The fact that he appears to be a replica of Makelele in terms of style would fit well with CR too.

Ticks lots of boxes and a serious upgrade on Dean Hammond as an out and out defensive midfielder.

There's an article every year in the Swedish press about what Tonton Zola-Moukoko is doing now. Last time he was selling hotdogs

If he sells hotdogs as well as he bangs the goals in as an attacking midfielder then he'll be retired by now with half the worlds wealth. Mr Bakirciolshoauejkgosns was always a steal. Freddy Adu was always shit for me. Alun Armstrong back in 97/98 was incredible for a few hundred grand or so. Christ only knows why CR hasn't signed any of these fellas yet, I'm starting to agree with Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669