N'Gotty and "Marfaw"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but .. I have it on good authority from someone who works at BUPA that Bruno N'Gotty and a player called "Marfaw" (might have spelt this wrong, french player) have medicals at the end of this week with a view to signing for City. No idea who the latter is but i reckon N'Gotty would be a very good signing. Pretty certain this is not bollocks

I know, but I'm not telling....Not until my requests are met. Oh, and I will need a helicopter on top of the Holiday Express in 98 minutes...

I know, but I'm not telling....Not until my requests are met. Oh, and I will need a helicopter on top of the Holiday Express in 98 minutes...

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: Weve agreed not to use the rumours thread anymore, do keep up deary :icon_roll :)

This is the nearest variation I could find to the phantom Marfaw, and I don't think it is him. :icon_lol:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...uba+drops+Gunners+hint&channel=football_home&

This is Marfaw....

inde-fantome.jpg
http://www.harvardfilmarchive.org/calendars/05_fall/images/inde-fantome.jpg

100percentox (worked at radio leicester) post on foxfanzine...

...that Martin Allen, who failed to get MK Dons promoted from League Two this season, is MM's number one choice for our next manager.

I have also heard a whisper that we're after Arjan De Zeeuw, Bruno N'Gotty and Lee Hendrie.

Don't blame me, though, if the grapevine is wrong.

Just what I heard, like.

Last edited:
100percentox (worked at radio leicester) post on foxfanzine...

...that Martin Allen, who failed to get MK Dons promoted from League Two this season, is MM's number one choice for our next manager.

I have also heard a whisper that we're after Arjan De Zeeuw, Bruno N'Gotty and Lee Hendrie.

Don't blame me, though, if the grapevine is wrong.

Just what I heard, like.

I think Allen would be my first choice too.
I wanted him when we appointed Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670