Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Baker head of media at Bristol City tweeted this a short while ago:

@bean_head: That being said, blimey there's some utter twaddle being spouted out there in rumour world today. Roll on the window closing. #zzzzz

Have you heard any more today?

No. More and more pointing towards a successful outcome, however they could be getting info from same source.

Millen is under huge pressure, I suspect the board of BCFC didn't want this transfer in the way before what is being billed as his last game in charge if they fail to win on Sat at Donny.

Now being suggested on twitter that Maynard will be paraded infront of the city fans tomorrow before the Southampton game as the deal is done!

Everyone spunking themselves over what a bunch of nobody's are saying on Twitter, brilliant.

If anyone knows anything for definite I'm sure it will not be broadcast on Twitter, When it's done you will know about it.

He's not coming

He hates us, its obvious

He's sat in a bar right now, laughing at us

YES, THAT'S RIGHT, LAUGHING AT EVERY ONE OF US, COS HE HATES US

I despise him

Everyone spunking themselves over what a bunch of nobody's are saying on Twitter, brilliant.

If anyone knows anything for definite I'm sure it will not be broadcast on Twitter, When it's done you will know about it.

Blimey, having an opinion on a forum is now spunking yourself?

Just decided to torture myself and read the Foxe Stalks thread on this, my goodness there are a bunch of numpties on there.

Just decided to torture myself and read the Foxe Stalks thread on this, my goodness there are a bunch of numpties on there.

I had a look over their LCFC board the other day. Jesus, it seemed like every other post was a "SGE is wrong playing 4-3-3, we need a manager playing 4-4-2"!

I think I'd have had a fit if I posted on there. Not biased because I post on here, but there genuinely seems to be about a 10 times bigger ratio of mongies on there compared to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669