Speculation Nigel Pearson to bid for three Serie B stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEDIAFOX

Banned
It is understood that Nigel Pearson, the new Head Coach of English Championship Club Leicester City is interested in signing three players from Serie B, with Torino duo Angelo Ogbonna, Alen Stevanovic as well as Pescara's Danilo Soddimo his top targets for the January transfer window.

The Leicester City board are willing to give Pearson the funds he needs to bring them to the King Power Stadium, as they attempt to push for promotion to England's top division.

All three players have been performing well for their Clubs this season, of which both are currently lying in the top two of Serie B.

Pearson attempted to sign Ogbonna and Stevanovic for his previous Club Hull City (who also play in the English Championship) in the summer, but the Hull City board refused to provide him with the funds he needed to finalise a deal.

It is believed that scouts from Leicester City attended Torino's 1-0 win over Livorno this afternoon, and will be travelling over to Vicenza tonight to watch Soddimo compete in tomorrows game at Stadio Romeo Menti. All three will be watched by the Club's Director of Football Andrew Neville and Chief Scout Bill Green, when both sides meet in Turin on Saturday 10th December.

Attachments

• s_48002_416_2011_1.jpg
    s_48002_416_2011_1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 203
  • s_124559_416_2011_1.jpg
    s_124559_416_2011_1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 199
  • s_39690_2921_2011_1.jpg
    s_39690_2921_2011_1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 199
Oh god no! Superscout is back with his fake news reports.

Sodomite compete in tomorrows game at Radio Mental.

You couldn't make it up!

Not sure about Alen Stevanovic looking at this

Few would have guessed that yet another mediocre Alen Stevanovic performance would have been the catalyst for a recall to parent-club Torino. Yet, when the enigmatic Swiss-Serb was subbed off against Seattle in the 2nd Half yesterday, he was leaving the BMO Field pitch for the last time.

If the other TFC (Torino FC) think that Stevanovic came to MLS and regained some confidence and polished his skills, they would be wrong. The midfielder’s time in Toronto will be remember for head-down runs with the ball, refusing to look for teammates on a play and attempting fancy step-overs only to be easily muscled off the ball.

For the injury-plagued Reds', the departure of Stevanovic puts their midfield in red-alert mode while manager Aron Winter pines for reinforcements on every part of the pitch. Perhaps someone should tell him supporters have been waiting for five years.

Reds supporters will panic at the loss of another body but not fret over Stevanovic who seemed to have an air of MLS-superiority about him despite showing any performances which illuminated any dominance. Word that Stevanovic grabbed his suitcase and ran to Pearson without looking left or right; threw his hands up in disbelief and disgust at the Alitalia ticket counter; then, tried to do a 360 around customs before tripping and losing possession of his luggage has yet to be confirmed.
:icon_eek:

Last edited:
This can't be an Italian article google translated the English is too good. Smells like bullshit to me.

Well if we are interested we have possible competition for Angelo Ogbonn from Juventus

But he reckons he would never sign for Juventus.

The 23-year-old centre-back has been in impressive form this season for the Serie B club, making his international debut for Italy against Poland last week in a 2-0 friendly win.

Inter, AC Milan, Roma and Napoli have all reportedly expressed an interest in Ogbonna, who has been valued by Torino at €20 million.

And he is coming to Leicester:icon_roll

Last edited:
This can't be an Italian article google translated the English is too good. Smells like bullshit to me.

And for the fact, Superscout posted similar bullshit articles about players he found on Football Manager in his time here, which also included images as attachments rather than just copied and pasted and for the fact that this guy has only just joinedd...

I even love the overcompensation of trying to make his posting style look different by using more slang and no capitals/lack of proper punctuation. If you're going to do that, it should be a lot more subtle to work.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the transfer window. FFS, wake me up when its passed.

It may just be me but I think we should allow people to post links straight away. That way we wouldn't have to have 5 posts of inane shit before spanmers post their inevitable link and get banned.

It may just be me but I think we should allow people to post links straight away. That way we wouldn't have to have 5 posts of inane shit before spanmers post their inevitable link and get banned.

He isn't a spammer. He's Superscout.

The no links for the first few post thing is actually a lot more effective than you might think. A lot of spam is automated, and the automated spam systems are unable to cope with not being able to post links. If I turned it off any spammers that manage to register using these systems (most don't get that far) would be able to post loads of spam before we had time to ban them.

He isn't a spammer. He's Superscout.

The no links for the first few post thing is actually a lot more effective than you might think. A lot of spam is automated, and the automated spam systems are unable to cope with not being able to post links. If I turned it off any spammers that manage to register using these systems (most don't get that far) would be able to post loads of spam before we had time to ban them.
He must have looked over his shoulder when PR caught him out after two (!) minutes :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669