Nigel Pearson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm less interested in this pointless crap about definitions of words that are probably outside the vocabulary of circa 90% on this forum and only interest the likes of Macky who seems to think this is some sort of Literacy Correctional Zone

You should pull that stick out of your arsehole, it must be uncomfortable.

I'm less interested in this pointless crap about definitions of words that are probably outside the vocabulary of circa 90% on this forum and only interest the likes of Macky who seems to think this is some sort of Literacy Correctional Zone - and I'm more interested in whether Pearson is actually going to deliver anything.

Anyone who thinks that the Thais will settle for anything less than a promotion challenge is deluded. They lose money if we get stuck in the present rut and they will have to pay dear again if they sack another failing manager. Not a happy situation. The less painful scenario is that Pearson conjures up some sustained success. I'm not especially hopeful because money is shelled out and players come and go.....but the results remain very disappointing.

Maybe in terms of cash-flow, but I would imagine it will still be in the form of loans that are made by them to the club, thereby heaping more debt on the LCFC in the long run.

I'm less interested in this pointless crap about definitions of words that are probably outside the vocabulary of circa 90% on this forum and only interest the likes of Macky who seems to think this is some sort of Literacy Correctional Zone - and I'm more interested in whether Pearson is actually going to deliver anything.

Anyone who thinks that the Thais will settle for anything less than a promotion challenge is deluded. They lose money if we get stuck in the present rut and they will have to pay dear again if they sack another failing manager. Not a happy situation. The less painful scenario is that Pearson conjures up some sustained success. I'm not especially hopeful because money is shelled out and players come and go.....but the results remain very disappointing.

I agree with your footballing points, but disagree on the definitions: embarrassment prevents me from admitting how often I would have made the corrected mistake - certainly would have misused reactionary - I live and learn!

Maybe in terms of cash-flow, but I would imagine it will still be in the form of loans that are made by them to the club, thereby heaping more debt on the LCFC in the long run.

I guess so. Unless and until we get promotion I would think that the club is more or less unsellable.

Well its deadline day so any chance our nigel might go Hinckley are having a struggle perhaps Thomas might have him

The more I read comments from alli1, terry south and cafe, the more I'm certain they're tarnished with the same ****tard brush! In fact, the more I'm certain they're all just one person with some unholy disdain for LCFC.

The more I read comments from alli1, terry south and cafe, the more I'm certain they're tarnished with the same ****tard brush! In fact, the more I'm certain they're all just one person with some unholy disdain for LCFC.

Piss off, I'm trying to use '****tard' the most this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669