Northampton - Sat 31st Jan '09 - 3pm SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northampton - Sat 31st Jan '09 - 3pm

Fair comment, my point being that I have probably put more money into the club over the last few years including paying out for 2 season tickets, yet get no more reward than someone who has just had a ticket for a week or so.

It's a situation that could see you signing off as Lacrimose of Lactodorum.

But each priority category relates to how many away games that person went to the previous season, not how long they had been a STH.

If I went to every league away game last season then I'd be bloody annoyed if I had the same priority this season as someone who had had a ST longer than me, but only went to say 5 or 6 away last season.

The priority system rewards the fans who supported the team on the road the previous season, and as such it wouldn't make a difference if you had been a STH for just the previous season, or for the previous 10 seasons.

And imo that's how it should be. Thoguh the system is easily abused by folk who have no right to priority 1 lying to TO staff and saying they were already that P when in reality they were 2 or 3.
It SHOULD be on the computer system but tbh I don't think the staff can be arsed to do it properly and so those who do have the right to those tickets sometimes miss out. In fact, it actually wouldn't surprise if at least one person on here has took advantage of 'upgrading' their P card when they haven't earned the stamps on last seasons!

Not having a pop at you SJN, as if I could've got you a ticket for the game considering your circumstances I would've done, but as Boc says, with the away allocation been so pitiful with the ground being small then even me blagging an extra ticket or two was a no-no!

Last edited:
I'm not saying that those who go to away games should not be rewarded, on the contrary, however, some reward should go to STH's as well based on how long you've had your ticket.

Yes I know what you are saying, but surely STH who go to the majority of the away games deserve to be rewarded more than STH who only go a handful, REGARDLESS of how long they've had a ST?

After all, it's those fans who travel away every other week who are stumping up a lot more cash each season than those who only buy a ST and hardly travel away.

There's always some people who won't be happy, but there HAS to be a system in place because when the tickets ARE in short supply, or it's a 'big' match, the fans who have dug deep and done the travelling up and down the country will get first dibs, or you'd get folk who manage to get a ticket ahead of people who deserve it more.

Personally IF this system works properly then it's the best one they have, though I would raise the P1 so that you would've needed to attend 18-20 away games the previous season, from what it is now, think it's 14-16??

Looking forward to this one. exept for one thing.... as we're in two stands the left side right side battle will be even more annoying.

Just a word of warning to anyone driving, don't park in the cinema or take-away parking areas or you may be clamped. A lot of the side streets are residents only parking as well, so beware.

There is a large public car park adjacent to the stadium.

Re: Northampton - Sat 31st Jan '09 - 3pm

You can get a bus though from Leicester. :icon_lol:

Stagecoach via Market Harborough.

Won't that be a little slow,you might miss the kick off if they have to change horses at Kibworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566