Norwich City (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Quietly confident about this one after our performance yesterday.

Weve got a few players due a goal eg Yak Vas Sol King Abi
i think 2 of them will score in a 2-1 win...onwards and upwards

Weve got a few players due a goal

With only one goal scored in the last 270 minutes of football, many would say that the whole bloody lot of them are due a goal.

Ricardo (get off his back, he was good last game and you are only as good/bad as your last game)
Naughty
Mee
Bamba
Berner

Abe
Bruma
Wellens
King
Gally

Yak

2-1. Hard fought win.

We had a nice little system working particularly well, which got us to the brink of the play offs. Reasonably settled back four, Wellens-Abe-King in midfield, Yak-Vassell-Gally up top

We piss about with team selection and formation, and we take one point from three games

Shall we go and fart and fanny about with it even more, or simply go back to the formula that actually worked ?

Big call, Svenny boy

We could've got a lot more points from the last 3 games if we'd have taken just a few of our chances.

Stick with 4 4 2 against Norwich, put Gally in for Old Man Oakley, and get into 'em!

Norwich's party piece is the rough tough striker bagging an 88th minute winner - so let's pick a team that plays for the whole 90 minutes - like we did last season.

we will lose this 2 1

We absolutely need to win this game - and they don't, so we have a more than decent chance.

Sad to say, I think Oakley's return has been detrimental. He probably had the adrenalin for the Derby game. That was a good call by Sven as Abe probably needed a break - but Oakley should have been put back to grass after that game.

Everything depends on the strikers. Yak looked sharper against QPR but Vassell looks tired if not knackered to me.

With only one goal scored in the last 270 minutes of football, many would say that the whole bloody lot of them are due a goal.

Agreed..this match will be hard for the prediction league. It's got to be at least 11-0 including a Ricardo penalty!:038:

I'm expecting us to win by a few goals. Whenever I can't make a home game I get texts from others along the lines of "that was the best we've played all season". I'll be hoping to get plenty of them tomorrow.

I'm expecting us to win by a few goals. Whenever I can't make a home game I get texts from others along the lines of "that was the best we've played all season". I'll be hoping to get plenty of them tomorrow.

I take it that it means you can't make the game tomorrow?

If so, here's hoping you get loads of such texts.:038:

We're a dangerous team, despite our last three matches, and I can see Norwich bearing the brunt of our recent frustration. I'll go 3-0 City. Waghorn, Vas and Bamba. A few other results our way and we'll be smiling.

ricardo

naughton
bamba
bruma
mee

abe

wellens
king

waghorn
yakubu
dyer

3-1 leicester.