Norwich Post Match Scrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

I walked to my mates house after the match along the river and saw a police chopper and tonnes of police cars whizz by, i assumed something had kicked off and shamefully it had.

From the BBC

Thirteen football fans were arrested as trouble broke out after Leicester's home tie with Norwich.

Officers were called to reports of fighting between rival groups of supporters at Loseby Lane on Saturday. Some men sustained minor injuries.
A police spokesperson said nearby buildings were also vandalised by fans who were throwing objects around.
Supt Chris Rollings said a full investigation was under way. The Foxes won the Championship fixture 4-0.
'Stamp out disorder'
"We believe a number of fans left the football ground early and made their way into the city centre.
"My officers responded quickly to the incident and a short while later a number of people were arrested.
"The majority of fans are law-abiding and peaceful and just want to enjoy the match and support their team and we are determined to stamp out disorder such as this, caused by a small minority, said Supt Rollings. Officers have appealed for witnesses to come forward.

:icon_roll

Take it they were Leicester fans then?

Take it they were Leicester fans then?

Doesnt really say but the fact they left early suggests they may have been norwich.

Officers were called to reports of fighting between rival groups of supporters at Loseby Lane on Saturday

I would guess it was City and Norwich fans.

Not unless the West Norwich Massive have fallen out with the Norwich Intercity Firm again

Not unless the West Norwich Massive have fallen out with the Norwich Intercity Firm again
It'll be over the pedestrianisation again, you're either for it or against it.

It'll be over the pedestrianisation again, you're either for it or against it.

Look, I'm not being funny, but traders need access to DIXONS, if they scrapped the plans then none of this would happen.

People forget this.:018:

There were a load of What looked like Norwich kids going mad at L block after the third goal. It didn't help the situation when they were told to piss off back up the A47 on their tractors.

I've seen the big eared boys on farms, and they fitted that description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669