Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's extraordinary the turn around in home form with Holloway. After winning so few in 2007 it's three wins out of four in 2008.

Statistically top of the league if we consider the most recent four home games?

goals for? goals against, anyone?

Holloway's a magician. He rocks my world. :bang:

Statistically top of the league if we consider the most recent four home games?

goals for? goals against, anyone?

Holloway's a magician. He rocks my world. :bang:

Steady on. Remember we're the Leicester gripers. Don't DARE say anything good, or certain forumites will zap your member and kimchi it.

You have been warned........

Glad you've said that. I was starting to think you were a Derby mole. Part of their counter insurgency seeking to undermine the good fight.

I can't go on their site 'til the end of the season. I got banned within 24 hrs for putting a few pics on. :icon_bigg

vdsheepAni.gif

Never mind pictures.

Derby P 26 W 1 D 6 L19 F 13 A 55 GD -42 Pts 9

That'll piss them off. :038:

You didn't see the pics, like I said can't go on there til may, can't be arsed to register in a different name. It was funny though. Don't worry, I'll think of something for the one day I'll be allowed on there in may :icon_bigg

Anyone explain what the feck the Vomitory is? (as printed on the front of the cov tickets)

We also have Vomitories at the Walkers although they are not advertised as such. Have you ever wondered why the numbers on each of the staircases from the concourses are prefixed with a capital V?

You could say it is where the crowd spew onto the concourse from the seating areas - vomitory.

Don't forget we play cov soon .. March 1st. Big 6 pointer.

How do people make this kind of mistake? The game at Coventry is next Saturday, the 23rd of February. We are at Cardiff on 1st March!

I'm glad you don't make my travel arrangements.

How do people make this kind of mistake? The game at Coventry is next Saturday, the 23rd of February. We are at Cardiff on 1st March!

I'm glad you don't make my travel arrangements.

I'm entitled to blonde moments the same as anyone else :icon_redf

As one of Hume's biggest doubters, have to say he took his goal well and his pass for Howard's was top draw. It made me almost excuse him waste possession at least 20 times again. Oh, and those God-awful free-kicks.

DJ needed a goal and hopefully that will kick start his City career. People were calling for Fryatt before he scored but DJ just needs games and a few goals and he'll be the business.

Oakley was excellent. Clemence is clearly a confidence player. When all is well, he looks good. When we're in trouble, he disappears. About the worst choice possible for a captain I'd say.

Watching Norwich (form team) and Palace (form team) at our place recently has been incredibly frustrating. If that's all it takes to win games, surely it's not too much to expect a bit more from our lot?

Have to say a word about Zsolt. Bleeding awful again. On this occasion, he had plenty of time and space too. When he did deliver a cross (which was nowhere near enough) his head was down and he pumped it into the wrong areas. I haven't seen skill from him, nor pace, nor potential. The only thing I have seen is a remarkable ability to get on the end of a cross. Just a shame he can't finish. Have to say, these two Hungarians are looking absolute pap to me so far.

That Croft fella on their right wing was excellent again. Would love to see us make a cheeky bid in the summer for him.

Good to hear someone give Hume the accolades he deserves. He's tireless, and has underestimated skills

Agreed - one of our better players. Just because he is the subject of an irritating chant and just because he isn't a Ronaldo - doesnt mean he isn't a highly valuable player for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many plus points to winning the game. One of the best, Melton won't be one here for a while :icon_wink:)

Melton won't be one here for a while :icon_wink:)
Why?, vindictive Cnut. Typical behaviour pattern of a brainless BM.

Good game, for the first time in a long, long time the other team were shiter than we were.

4-0 wasn't a fair scoreline but at least it papered over the cracks for a short while.

Hume - MOTM, and one of the best passes I have seen at the Walkers to set up Howard's goal.

However, couldn't give a shite about the performance if we win, but I didn't see anything to send me into the next game without concern.

Job done, satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670