Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit late arriving. Have I missed the in-depth discussion on the play-offs?

I'm a bit late arriving. Have I missed the in-depth discussion on the play-offs?
In an amazing display of hindsight, Homer has cancelled his holiday which coincides with the Play Off final.

Imagine my surprise when it was announced that the Melton Foxes would be walking around the pitch at half time.

I expected to see 12 speccy four eyed Ben Elton look-a-likes with attitude problems and chips on their shoulder shouting "I'm always fcuking right" and "cnut" at random people in random directions.

Disappointed.

Last edited:
It's amazing how many people concentrate on the next game after we win but if we lose there are pages after pages of how bad the game was.

There is definately a case on here of dwelling on the poor performance whilst trying to ignore the postive ones, albeit there hasnt been many.

However, I'm sure that some people will find something to moan about :icon_roll

Last edited:
It's amazing how many people concentrate on the next game after we win but if we lose there are pages after pages of how bad the game was.
I would probably put that down to the fact that each and every one of us wants to be a Virtual Manager, and we all want the team to succeed.

When we win, there isn't much to analyze. We look at the positives and hope to take them into the next game.

When we lose, the game needs dissecting, and the problems to be identified. We then need to work on those problems to find a solution. It takes longer, and there are more things to be said and done, this is reflected on this forum.

When things are going good, they run smooth and we move on. When they're going bad, there is work to be done.

OK, so it's not our job, but every football fan in that stadium, or watching tele, or listening to the radio has an opinion on how to turn things around, and this is our way to vent the frustration that it isn't our job.

That's my theory anyway.

Last edited:
it didnt feel right when dj scored. im used to seeing us strive or one header off a set piece or a half chance around the box, but we really picked them apart, two goals were off gorgeous through balls and then the hume and clem goals were well worked too, and humes goal was a cracking finish. it could have been 5-0 at half time!the perfpormance was excellent and i think laczco looked really attacking and direct too. i saw a replay of the tackle on strearman and its disgusting, i hope he gets more than 3 games out for it because it was really malicious. lets just hope we saved some for the cov scum eh?

Good all round performance all four goals were well taken. In stark contrast to the Watford game.Long may it continue.

Everything that anyone says or thinks or does is dependant on Leicester City

Everyone knows that

if you think different then you are not a true fan :018:

Of course it is homer.Our lives can be in freefall but if LCFC win then nothing else matters and we must join in with the euphoria otherwise we are never happy

There is definately a case on here of dwelling on the poor performance whilst trying to ignore the postive ones, albeit there hasnt been many.

However, I'm sure that some people will find something to moan about :icon_roll

Absolutely not the case.

I hope I speak for anyone with an ounce of intelligence in acknowledging that this was not a much welcome three points but rather confirmation that in Holloway we have the finest manager in the land, bar none, and a team that has emerged in a matter of days as an all conquering unit.

Anyone who thinks differently needs to be publicly identified and publicly shamed.

Absolutely not the case.

I hope I speak for anyone with an ounce of intelligence in acknowledging that this was not a much welcome three points but rather confirmation that in Holloway we have the finest manager in the land, bar none, and a team that has emerged in a matter of days as an all conquering unit.

Anyone who thinks differently needs to be publicly identified and publicly shamed.

Its great that we have to put up with this shite on this site:bang::bang:

Well, Ollie and the players have put a bench mark down for the rest of the season, and beyond.

Lets hope we have turned the corner and its not another false dawn like cov.

Great day yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed the game. Thought Clapham was top draw, but just piped to MOTM by Hume. The gorgeous Emma was also impressed. (she enjoyed the game too)

RS said in the pub before the game that he felt in his water that we were going to win, I am sure that he would never have thought it would have been so convincingly.
Great performance, great result, much needed.

RS as in Real Sharapova not Richard Stearman incase it confuses the BMs.:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669