Norwich Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS said in the pub before the game that he felt in his water that we were going to win, I am sure that he would never have thought it would have been so convincingly.
Great performance, great result, much needed.

RS as in Real Sharapova not Richard Stearman incase it confuses the BMs.:icon_lol:

That's cystitis !:icon_eek:

We also have Vomitories at the Walkers although they are not advertised as such. Have you ever wondered why the numbers on each of the staircases from the concourses are prefixed with a capital V?

You could say it is where the crowd spew onto the concourse from the seating areas - vomitory.

Etymologically, that is exactly what it means.

what a load of b*llox.

milans got to give ollie at least to the end of the season.

Im not even going to read it because im pretty sure that if it involves the words, Mandaric, Holloway, Speculation, Dowie, Stability, then it is pure lazy fecking drivel.

These shite spouting journalists are really getting on my nerves, and ollie's given his post match interview.

Im not even going to read it because im pretty sure that if it involves the words, Mandaric, Holloway, Speculation, Dowie, Stability, then it is pure lazy fecking drivel.

These shite spouting journalists are really getting on my nerves, and ollie's given his post match interview.
Try Roeder this time.

I said to the guy who sits next to me that Roeder looks a bit weird.

Actually I didn't say that, but something that my professional persona won't allow me to replicate.

However, want to say that Ollie looks pretty human to me, and that Hume's performance was top drawer yesterday.

And I hope his detractors chomp on the recycling from the vomitoria. 'Cos that's what you lot deserve.

Eat that and weep.

Managed to get to the Walker's for the first time in a while. All those clamouring to have Filbo back, I thought they'd got their wish...
Sun in the eyes of the family stand,
No sun down the kopend, leading to a beach for a football pitch. Looked bloody awful.

As for the game:-
After Mattock got injured, very early on, he was ineffective and was limping around. When Lazko(sp) came on he helped change the game for us.

Why the feck was Dublin applauded when his name was announced? Why do so many on here think he's so fecking good he's gonna score against us. He looked like what he is, an aging footballer.

Hume took his goal well and the ball for Howard was good, but BM of the day has to be the PA for starting thousand of junior BMs off with his Huuuummmmmeeee after he'd scored.

Overall a good team performance, Clem & Oakley, and Howard & DJ show signs of gelling.

Maybe, just maybe.......Let's hope for another convincing display against the Covscum.

Didn't we appoint him just before we played them?

He resigned on the morning of the game, if I remember - or the night before
We didn't appoint him until the following week

Leaving poor Mike Walker in tears.............

He resigned on the morning of the game, if I remember - or the night before
We didn't appoint him until the following week

Leaving poor Mike Walker in tears.............

I was on about Worthington last season :icon_redf

Absolutely not the case.

I hope I speak for anyone with an ounce of intelligence in acknowledging that this was not a much welcome three points but rather confirmation that in Holloway we have the finest manager in the land, bar none, and a team that has emerged in a matter of days as an all conquering unit.

Anyone who thinks differently needs to be publicly identified and publicly shamed.

Tell me you're joking. One 4-0 win and Holloway is the finest manager in the land and the team is an all conquering unit. I think there a few managers in the CCC that might argue that, not to mention those in the prem. All conquering, didn't we just lose three on the trot. You definately aren't speaking for me but then again, Ive got more than JUST ''an ounce'' of intelligence.
I agree it was a good result, but lets not go ott

Tell me you're joking. One 4-0 win and Holloway is the finest manager in the land and the team is an all conquering unit. I think there a few managers in the CCC that might argue that, not to mention those in the prem. All conquering, didn't we just lose three on the trot. You definately aren't speaking for me but then again, Ive got more than JUST ''an ounce'' of intelligence.
I agree it was a good result, but lets not go ott

If you had, then you would have realised that RF was taking the piss

So clearly you haven't......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675