Pre Match Norwich v Leicester 28/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on my bird feeder a couple of weeks back. Was either him or Arsene Wenger. His mouth was full of my fat balls.
Interesting. It is usually great spotted, rather than green, that come to bird feeders.

Interesting. It is usually great spotted, rather than green, that come to bird feeders.

That's why i think it might have been arsene wenger. It didn't appear to be made of wood either.

Found their shooting boots tonight, just in time for Satdee…

Referee: Robert Jones.
Assistants: Scott Ledger, Derek Eaton.
Fourth official: Keith Stroud.
VAR: David Coote.
Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton.

Referee: Robert "Homer" Jones.
Assistants: Scott "The Mustard" Ledger, Derek "The Canary" Eaton.
Fourth official: Keith "Delia" Stroud.
VAR: David "The ****" Coote.
Assistant VAR: Nick "Foxy" Hopton.

We're ****ed

Vestergaard still out.
Bertrand back.
Otherwise the same availability.

Head-to-head

• Norwich have lost just one of their last seven home league meetings with Leicester (W4, D2).
  • The Canaries' most recent Premier League win was a 1-0 victory over the Foxes in February 2020.
Norwich City

• Norwich have lost 12 consecutive top-flight games, a run only exceeded by Manchester United's 14-match streak in 1930 and Sunderland's sequence of 20 defeats between 2003 and 2005.
  • The Canaries have lost their six home games without scoring, which is a record in the English top flight.
  • They have found the net just once and conceded 32 times in their last 12 Premier League fixtures.
  • Norwich's goal difference of minus eight after two matches is the third worst in Premier League history after Leicester (minus nine) in 2001-02 and Wigan (minus 10) in 2010-11.
  • Teemu Pukki has failed to score or assist a goal in each of his last 15 top-flight appearances.
Leicester City

• Leicester City have lost six of their last 11 Premier League matches (W4, D1).
  • The Foxes have won five of their previous six away league games against newly promoted sides.
  • Brendan Rodgers has lost four of his six league trips to Carrow Road as a manager, winning the other two.
  • Jamie Vardy has failed to score in 11 successive Premier League away games since netting at Tottenham in December 2020.
  • Kasper Schmeichel is set to make his 250th Premier League appearance and will become the third Dane to reach that milestone, after his father, Peter, and Thomas Sorensen.

Teemu Pukki has failed to score or assist a goal in each of his last 15 top-flight appearances.

:038: Free money.

In the spirit of Sparky, my team would be:

Ward

Ricardo Vestegaard Evans Bertrand

Soumare Ndidi

Ghezzal Ihenacho Leshabela

Daka

In the spirit of Sparky, my team would be:

Ward

Ricardo Vestegaard Evans Bertrand

Soumare Ndidi

Ghezzal Ihenacho Leshabela

Daka
I would drop Ghezzal and pick Mahrez instead since we are including players from other clubs.

Officer Tenpenny

OG Loc
Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson
Big Smoke
Mike Toreno

Wu Zi Mu
Sean ‘Sweet’ Johnson
Ken Rosenberg
Ryder

Eddie Pulaski
Cesar Vialpando

Teemu Pukki has failed to score or assist a goal in each of his last 15 top-flight appearances.

:038: Free money.
Backing it 100% if he's playing, not joking either.

How about a 4 3 3 formation?

Kasper

Ricardo Vestergaard Suyuncu Bertrand

N'Didi Tielmans Soumare

Daka Vardy Barnes

I just don’t want us to do what we did the last time we went there - Kept it tight, played it a bit safe and ended up losing to the only goal of the game. I’ve said before, we should go in full on Billy Big Bollocks attitude and get at them. Get the game won early.

Sure I read somewhere, Norwich are the only premier league opponents, faced, that Brendan hasn’t beaten.

Bloke on the radio over here this morning said that Wilf is injured and won't play, true or total crap?

How about

Kasper
Ricardo, Amartey, Soyuncu, Bertrand
Castagne, Wilf, Youri, Barnes
Maddison
Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590