Match Thread Norwich v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commentators on the stream I'm watching are adamant that it wasn't a penalty. Either way, Soyuncu cannot dive in like that.

Pretty clear penalty to me. More shit defending from Soyuncu has gifted them an equaliser against the run of play. Over all we've edged it and probably deserve to be in front... but have pissed it away.

We'll do well to take a point from this after that first half.

Don't even look like creating anything against Norwich!.....

Outposessed & outshot by ****ing Norwich. & ANOTHER ****ing injury. Christ this is a dire start. We've played well in one half of one game so far. I want lockdown back.

The commentators on the stream I'm watching are adamant that it wasn't a penalty. Either way, Soyuncu cannot dive in like that.
I think if we'd won it people would be saying it was lucky. It was daft to dive in, but that doesn't make it a penalty. I also don't think there was nearly enough to overturn the ref's original decision.

Centre Backs are a complete shower
Youri and Wilf struggling
Barnes nowhere near it
Maddison utterly ****ing hopeless and pointless

It was a peno.

Get Nacho and KDH on for me

Centre Backs are a complete shower
Youri and Wilf struggling
Barnes nowhere near it
Maddison utterly ****ing hopeless and pointless

Is Maddison playing? Good to see him for the 1st time this season.

We cant defend for shit. FFS go 2 up front & at least try to win the game somehow. We need as many points as possible before we end up with half the ****ing team out injured before October.

For most of last season we were so much better and productive in the second-half of a game compared to the first. Nowadays the players seem to be struggling from 60 mins.

We are also having a lot more injury issues (injuries during training too). I’m sure that the powers-that-be are aware and are doing the right things in these areas. Really sure.

Just looking at it again. It was a stupid challenge but it wasn't a penalty. He slides in to block the ball and the Norwich player initiates contact to 'win' the penalty. I could understand it if the referee had given it. It would still be incorrect but I could have forgiven it based on what he would would seen at real time speed. VAR getting involved was unnecessary and led to the wrong outcome.

Soyuncu is still a bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670