Not the pre-match thread...LCFC vs Milton Keynes Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

The big one!^

I've been thinking about this and it's a bit like a top versus bottom game really as Milton Keynes were promoted and we were relegated :icon_cry:

So, it's a bit like the following matches last year:

Manchester United vs Derby County (ended 4-1)
West Bromich Albion vs Colchester (ended 4-3)
Swansea vs Luton Town (ended 1-0 )
Peterborough vs Wrexham (ended 0-0)

So, three out of four of the similar games last season saw the home team win. Therefore I can confidently say that Leicester City will beat Milton Keynes Dons 3-2.

Thanks, you've been great. Joe_Fox

Re: LCFC vs Milton Keynes Dons

This has to be the earliest pre match thread ever.

I never start a pre-match thread until after lunch the day before the match yet for the last three games, some idiot has started the thread before I had a chance.

This is a call to all posters here to not start any pre-match threads. If you do start a pre-match thread then you admit that not only do you fiddle with donkey's dicks but you are also not a fan of Leicester City Football Club.

:icon_eek:

Fcuk it!!!! Nigel Pearson may as well give up now... we're already fcuked for the opening day now thanks to Joe :(

I think he should change his name to that.

It's nothing like top v bottom

MK will do very well again this year, id say they are better than at least half the teams in this league. They hammered Swansea last season who are one of the better teams in the league.

Plus we have not been top of any league for a very long time so it's the last thing you could label us as regardless of division.

It's nothing like top v bottom

MK will do very well again this year, id say they are better than at least half the teams in this league. They hammered Swansea last season who are one of the better teams in the league.

Plus we have not been top of any league for a very long time so it's the last thing you could label us as regardless of division.

Agreed...simply bizarre logic from Joe there.

Does Joe Fox have special needs?

Yes, he's a vegan and is allergic to duck feathers so be careful what pilows you have as it makes him sneeze.

I''m not sure if addiction to sex with rentboys is a special need or a mental illness.

di matteo knows nothing about management, they've lost dyer and their talisman keith andrews.
i'm hoping this one's going to be a good kick off for us.
come on pearson you beauty. let gradel, dyer and nicky adams make our strikers look good.
get tunchev and morrisson kicking lumps out of them.
sign a bloody goalie. henderson looks like a substitute teacher off nieghbours.

di matteo knows nothing about management, they've lost dyer and their talisman keith andrews.
i'm hoping this one's going to be a good kick off for us.
come on pearson you beauty. let gradel, dyer and nicky adams make our strikers look good.
get tunchev and morrisson kicking lumps out of them.
sign a bloody goalie. henderson looks like a substitute teacher off nieghbours.

Henderson we be a good goalie in this league, he did ****ing amazing at the end of last season, although i take your point about his nieghbourish looks.

Last edited:
Leicester win 7 - 0

Just had a dream we got stuffed 0-4 :icon_sad:

Wouldn't read too much into it.

I just had a dream I was playing for a team called the Spiders against the Rockets at Wembley.
Needless to say I set up our equaliser and banged in the last minute winner to win 2-1.

Was juts about to lift the trophy when I was woke up. :icon_sad:

Last edited:
The last match I went to was Barcelona vs FC Schalke at the Nou Camp in April (well, in Barcelona, but the month was April).

The one before that was unbelievably the World Cup final.

I don't go to many matches any more as I really don't see it as value for money. The last three LCFC games I have been to have made me think I was wasting money beacause, as I'm sure you can understand, I don't really want to pay £25 to sit in a place with zero atmosphere, slowly get depressed over a 105 minute+ time span, feel miserable for the next day or two, etc, etc.

I was pretty miffed last season with the Barnsley game as I would have gone had tickets been available on the door (I know they were actually available on the door but the websites in question said they weren't so I didn't drive down). Last season was the first season since the 86-87 season that I didn't attend a single LCFC match.

And it proved to be our worst season ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669