Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich when your on this forum and sitting at your desk, have you got your trousers around your ankles, whilst typing with one hand?
Not sure what antics you guys get up to in eco-friendly Leicester but I am sure you are more than happy doing so.

People enjoying their team being top of the league...how embarrassing for us. I wish we were good enough to be hoping Dexter Blackstock would be available to play
Yep, enjoying taking just the one point off us.

I hope Kelvin Wilson doesn't recover too quickly, otherwise our 8 point lead at the top is in big danger.

I hope Kelvin Wilson doesn't recover too quickly, otherwise our 8 point lead at the top is in big danger.

We'd be lucky to make the playoffs if they keep taking 4 points of us, if they had all of their fantastic squad fit then they'd have taken at least 70 points off us this season.

We'd be lucky to make the playoffs if they keep taking 4 points of us, if they had all of their fantastic squad fit then they'd have taken at least 70 points off us this season.

Probably more than 70 points if we hadn't been awarded 3000 penalties against them.

Last edited:
14_02_20_leicester_scrape_draw.png

I know not everyone will agree but I think it is a clever post.

Yes I think it is the best Leicester team this century.

The real test of a result is not whether you feel relieved at the end but whether you would have taken it at the start. Two points from the last two games is disappointing/ Sixty eight points from thirty one games is superb.

I would have willingly taken a draw before the game and although I enjoyed the game in itself, it was marred by one incident.

League positions never lie and I firmly believe you will go up as champions, whether yiou actually stay there very long is another matter just as long as you accrue more than 11 points

I would have willingly taken a draw before the game and although I enjoyed the game in itself, it was marred by one incident.

League positions never lie and I firmly believe you will go up as champions, whether yiou actually stay there very long is another matter just as long as you accrue more than 11 points

I'm interested to know which one of the correct refereeing decisions you speak of as a incident which marred the game?

Or maybe you're being sensible and have re-claimed your dummy and are talking about Andy Reid going unpunished for his scuffle with Phillips?

I know not everyone will agree but I think it is a clever post.

Yes I think it is the best Leicester team this century.

The real test of a result is not whether you feel relieved at the end but whether you would have taken it at the start. Two points from the last two games is disappointing/ Sixty eight points from thirty one games is superb.

I don't find the last two results that disappointing. A draw at Forest is always a decent result (given it's a derby) and Watford are more than capable of grinding out results.

I don't even mind a draw against Ipswich as they are on a good run of form.

But dropping points to Charlton, Barnsley or Yeovil will annoy.

I'm interested to know which one of the correct refereeing decisions you speak of as a incident which marred the game?

Or maybe you're being sensible and have re-claimed your dummy and are talking about Andy Reid going unpunished for his scuffle with Phillips?

That totally depends on whether you want a serious answer or if you want to carry on being a condescending and patronising twerp.

That totally depends on whether you want a serious answer or if you want to carry on being a condescending and patronising twerp.

You're talking about your 'keepers punched "clearance" aren't you?

It was somebody in the stands making incest near you, wasn't it? I can understand how that incident would mar your experience.

Or was it the tactical decision for your team to not cross the halfway line and defend deep against 10 men when winning at home?

So many possibilities.

You're talking about your 'keepers punched "clearance" aren't you?

It was somebody in the stands making incest near you, wasn't it? I can understand how that incident would mar your experience.

How do "make" incest, is this some obscure Leicester saying ??

Or was it the tactical decision for your team to not cross the halfway line and defend deep against 10 men when winning at home?

So many possibilities.
You put your own team down actually, thought you played better with ten than eleven.

That depends if you've managed to find the Rich B prior to this game or not. That Rich B I had time for.

Oh you're carrying on being the condescending and patronising twerp fair enough. Let me know when you want to play nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669