Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to edit my posts so that I don't make myself look a **** by writing incomprehensible bollocks. Sound familiar Rich?

The fact that you are happy to leave the lexical diarrhoea that you post unedited is testimony to your happiness in settling for mediocrity. As a Forest fan, this should, of course, come naturally.

I thought you weren't joining us anyway? Like a moth to a flame.

Would love to know how many times you checked that post for spelling and grammar before submitting it. :icon_lol:

Did anyone else hear the Forest fan on 606 this past Saturday who said that Leicester are by far the best team to play at the City Ground this season and once we equalised even with 10 men we were the only team that were going to go on and win it?

Did anyone else hear the Forest fan on 606 this past Saturday who said that Leicester are by far the best team to play at the City Ground this season and once we equalised even with 10 men we were the only team that were going to go on and win it?

Noop. I thought Forest were the better team for most of the game, although we did look the better side after we made it 2-2. It was a well earned point that one, not least because it took another 2 off Forest as well. Can't see Burnley slipping away, they are pretty consistant but next weekend could be big for us if we beat Charlton, one of Burnley or Derby will drop points.

EDIT* - Or rather both Burnley and Derby will drop points.

EDIT* - No I was right in the first place as well, one of them will definitely drop points, or maybe both. That's right.

Last edited:
Missed that one but heard loads bang on about being top of the form table, being the best in the league as they got 4 points from us, and how Billy The King is the bestest.

Nice to see they do have one fan in the real world though!

Would love to know how many times you checked that post for spelling and grammar before submitting it. :icon_lol:

Would you? Then I suggest you have too much time on your hands. I guess that's why you're hanging around here so much.

Since when was it part of Billy Davies job to be popular with Leicester fans.

I believe that the two most important qualities a manager needs are judgement and time. If I had been a Forest fan I would have wanted them to persist with Paul Hart or Steve Cotterill. However, Billy Davies is there and they are doing well under him. After the difficulties of the last few years Forest fans like a pugnacious scrapper and because of this the board may give Davies the time they have denied Hart and Cotterill.

On EMT they mentioned Andy Reid being added to their injury list, but didn't elaborate.
If he's out for any length of time, they should be worried.

On EMT they mentioned Andy Reid being added to their injury list, but didn't elaborate.
If he's out for any length of time, they should be worried.

I tell you what I saw on EMT. A Forest player going down rather easily for a penalty.

Definitely encroaching for the rebound too.

How the ref didn't spot that Abdoun was well in the box before the kick was even taken is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669