Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You on drugs ????

Did you not see fatty Reid's reaction when our pen was given, both arms in the air to Patterson asking why he had committed the foul

Someone might have mentioned it in among all of this red-mongie moaning, but what a twat Konchesky was. That decision could have really cost us dearly, both in the match and the season.

Did you not see fatty Reid's reaction when our pen was given, both arms in the air to Patterson asking why he had committed the foul

Exactly, when your penalty was GIVEN

Dreadful dreadful error by Morgan.

Konchesky was definitely out to hurt the bloke. Clear sending off. Probably 3 matches too.

Rich forget about it, it's over move on. Do us a favour on your way out and mind that gap.

Exactly, when your penalty was GIVEN

Players complain even when they know the decision is correct, I used to do it playing 11 a side locally. I wouldn't expect fatty to turn round and applaud the referee for giving a penalty AGAINST the side he plays for. Surely that's obvious?

Konchesky's foul was a bad one and a deserved red card and could have cost us in the context of this game but I don't think it was or is likely to us our season.

Rich, can't we all just get along. It was a hard fought draw between two evenly matched teams. You may think our penalty wasn't a foul and we may think that Wes momentarily forgot all that he has learned at Leicester and reverted back to all he learned at Forest when giving away your penalty but hey hi, it's all good.

Apparently he didn't know about the last man not being sent off rule either

Thats just something Andy Gray made up many years ago. Very similar to the whole "daylight" thing when it comes to the offside rule

So what's the lowest points shite all about then?

He's trying to claw something back after making an arse of himself in the pre match thread, also his side threw away a lead against 10 men.

Konchesky's foul was a bad one and a deserved red card and could have cost us in the context of this game but I don't think it was or is likely to us our season.

Rich, can't we all just get along. It was a hard fought draw between two evenly matched teams. You may think our penalty wasn't a foul and we may think that Wes momentarily forgot all that he has learned at Leicester and reverted back to all he learned at Forest when giving away your penalty but hey hi, it's all good.

Ain't got a problem with getting along, just think your pen was a gift (15????) from the ref and fighting my corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669