Post Match Nottingham Forest 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re being honest with ourselves, it was completely predictable. We have a quite frankly pathetic blend of wantaways, walking wounded and utter utter fannies.

In the end the buck stops with the manager and he encourages them to act like this. He’s enabled a ‘that’ll do’ attitude by getting out in front of his and the players shortcomings by repeatedly stating that this is their level.

He can go now, he won’t but if he’s prepared to allow his ego to anchor the team to results like this then he can **** off.

Players can’t be arsed… says a lot when the only one who looked like he gave a **** was Maddison.

BR needs to get a grip otherwise he’ll be gone…

Come on Rich B, where are you?
Who cares? He was acting a smug **** before the game so who gives a shit what he’s got to say after it?

We didn't fancy it. We have players who clearly don't want to play for the club, or the manager or we have players that don't understand what is being asked of them by the manager. Either way it is time for Vichai to step up I to his dad's shies now and run the club properly.

He has to go after that. Goodwill has run out and that display is the piss flavoured icing on a cake made of shit.

One of the most gutless defences of an FA Cup ever seen, I reckon
You know I genuinely hadn’t even taken into account that we were meant to be defending our title.

Pathetic is too kind a word for them.

This season can **** right off. Thats just about he perfect summation of where we are. That was a pretty strong side & Forest are an unremarkable championship side. Which is exactly what we'll be in 2 years time if this continues. Rodgers is gone at the game. He's never arrested a slide at any point in his career & isn't going to start now. We need to start drawing up plans right now for a summer target. This decline is now terminal. We'll be losing every half decent player we have in July anyway so may as well make the rebuild total.
Brave calls need to be made. But I have a feeling they won't be as we have an owner who seems to want to be best mates with the players & doesnt have the guts. I hope I'm wrong.

But I'm not wrong about this being over. It's ****ING OVER ! It's as clear as day. Whatever the cost it pales into nothing compared to the cost of sticking with this stubbornly one dimensional shitshow & watching the same mistakes again & again & again & again. Pay him off when we're mathematically safe (if we even manage that) Square one. The FA cup has given me the heights & the depths in less than a year.

Worst display since Porto.

**** off.

FFS the BBC have gone off air, before the **** was dragged out to explain himself

Wankers

Piece of piss, this one, eh? #BNOut

Unfathomably wank. Hopeless, spineless, witless performance from the second they scored their first. Looked out of our depth against a ****ing Championship side. Dismantled with absolute ease in the space of ten minutes.

Pathetic and inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570