Konchesky

Gallagher
Wellens
King
Dyer

Nugent
Vassell

Subs: Weale, Danns, Mills, Waghorn, Fernandes

Judging by Svens comments, I doubt we'll see Mills back in the fold tomorrow.

Not very confident, think we'll get dicked 3-1.

Schmeichel

Peltier
Bamber
St Ledger
Konchesky

Gallagher
Wellens
King
Dyer

Nugent
Vassell

Subs: Weale, Danns, Mills, Waghorn, Fernandes

Not very confident, think we'll get dicked 3-1.

What comments? I've avoided reading anything since Wednesday.

You mean this comment?

And he said Mills, Pantsil, Danns and Yuki Abe were all likely to return for tomorrow's derby at Nottingham Forest.

"They are important players for us and we haven't signed them to sit on the bench, that is for sure. They will come back into the team," said Eriksson.

:102:

Last edited:
You mean this comment?

:102:

Yes. It doesn't say they will be back tomorrow.

All 3 need more time to work with the team. Mills missed quite alot of pre season training because of his 'toe' injury.

Yes. It doesn't say they will be back tomorrow.

All 3 need more time to work with the team. Mills missed quite alot of pre season training because of his 'toe' injury.

No, granted, it doesn't say that they will return, but it does say that they are likely to.

Schmeichel

Peltier
Mills
Bamba
Konchesky

Gallagher
King
Fernandes
Dyer

Nugent
Vassell

Subs: Weale, St.Ledger, Danns, Wellens, Schlupp

Schmeichel

Peltier
Mills
Bamba
Konchesky

Gallagher
King
Fernandes
Dyer

Nugent
Vassell

Subs: Weale, St.Ledger, Danns, Wellens, Schlupp

Wellens wont get dropped.... (Dyer)
Abe in for Gally.

3-0 tonking... on the basis of what i've seen in the last 2 games ! which has been v v poor...

:icon_sad:

From the Forest Forum (as usual they are the opposing fans views and not necessarily mine)
57% expect a Forest win
25% expect a draw
17% expect a Leicester win

We May be Famous Again
As a Nottingham born resident of the "Forest hating but we don't really care, honestly" city that begins with L, I would love it, love it, if we were to win this one. Probably means we will lose now I have said that right?

However, no, I think we might just turn up and play a blinder on Sat, Miller and Derbyshire to score in a 2 nil victory. Followed by the usual fickle responses that we are going to win the league now.

Oxfordshire Red
Leicester have not gelled yet, we are still finding our feet and best formation so I will go with a scrappy match, the reds winning by a one goal margin, either 2-1or 3-2......have got a few foxbotherer mates so this is a must win just to shut them up....they think they are autopromo this season. Rigggghhttttttt.

Le Juif Rouge

Is it true that Forest have cut Lesda's ticket allowance by 500 to make room for all of Sven's players?

Mr Jester
Draw for me, even though we won last night we stil look like a lower table side and Sven's big spenders will make it tough. Think we'll make home advantage count and pressure them into a mistake for a goal though.

Rowntree
Unless the confidence from the Doncaster game turns us into a different team I think we could get spanked. So far we've created practically nothing in four games and looked like we could concede at any moment. The best we can hope for is that Leicester are just as out of sorts as we are. 0-2.

westyorksnffc
Lose, nothing I've seen so far excites me with this team, I sat watching last night thinking I was watching a David Platt team.

wemaybefamousagain
I think we will squeak a win. Lester are toothless and will take time to gel also, home advantage will make the difference.

blaclrose
If I were Schteeve I'd tell them to go all out and attack, attack and a bit more attack. Nugent (Unless he pulls a blinding game) is no match for an on-form Chambers and Morgan, Vassell is still banned for his shenanigans at Coventry which leaves that Schlupp guy (On the bench), Howard (League 1 standard) and Waghorn (Decent enough, bit rusty though). Mills is prone to mistakes, as is St Ledger (Apparently) and we know about the Konch

wemaybefamousagain

Last season we had settled team and they still took ages to get going, this season we have seen a big player turnover and have a new manager and a new system. my point was really that Leicester are no great shakes and to predict a heavy defeat is ludicrously negative.

jon nffc
"and boo's ring around the king power stadium"
some pressure those highly payed players are on now
Oh man, today foxes just suffered a similar humiliation we just endured during the weekend, what an awful game, a real shit bomb!

Pretty sure their fans are agitated to say the least, and won't surprise me if they already started to look this coming match with a brand new seriousness/anxiety. I can feel the tension already been built up after today's outcome, the game at City Ground will be nothing short of a head clash.

I won't change my stance on the perspect of that match's result, which expecting a defeat on Forest. However, after today's game, I have to say the chance for us to prevail has been inevitably boosted due to the uninspiring performance on the foxes.

wanghawaii
A bit of ironic, that if foxes stumbled their ways out of the promotion contention, they will be like last year's Bristol City, which many people including guys from this forum predicted they could become a serious contender after the James signing.

congo red
After last nights result, I'm convinced this is a good time to be playing Leicester. Like us, they're struggling to settle down into a team and for them, the hole is significantly less than the sum of it's parts at the moment. Where we have the advanatge is the crux of our team have played together for some time and have a camaradarie and team-sprit which hasn't had time to develop at Leicester (if it ever will with so many egos...). I now fancy us to grind out a victory.

From the Forest Forum (as usual they are the opposing fans views and not necessarily mine)
57% expect a Forest win
25% expect a draw
17% expect a Leicester win

Good stuff DG :038:

What did the other 1% predict?

Team to beat forest tomorrow.

4-4-2

Kasper

Konchesky
Mills
Bamba
Peltier

Dyer
Wellens
King
Gallager

Howard
Nugent

Simples.....

i bought a ticket for my dad earlier online..
i need to pick it up tomorrow morning from the LCFC ticket office
Does anyone know what time the ticket office opens/closes tomorrow before the match?

Cheers

i bought a ticket for my dad earlier online..
i need to pick it up tomorrow morning from the LCFC ticket office
Does anyone know what time the ticket office opens/closes tomorrow before the match?

Cheers

Did you try looking at the official site?

0,,10274~9852262,00.jpg

This isn't on Sky is it? Why did I think it was on Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669