Nottingham Forest (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

This is my first time starting a pre match thread, so i'm hoping we can put in a performance and a win here against one of our closest historical rivals.

We're on a 7 game unbeaten run and the lads owe us big time for the debacle at their dump.

F*r*s* have lost their 17 game unbeaten run and seem to be a bit more unpredictable of late.

Nigel's team talk should be the easiest one he has had to give thus far. I think if we go for it and play to our potential we can beat this lot, I will go as far as to say I will predict 3-1 (backing up my prediction league punt) to City, with a couple from Waggy.

Come on ciity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Leicester City -V- F*r*s*

I was hoping Lazzer started the thread to maintain his unbeaten record, as for the match we must learn from the horrendous mistakes made at there place, play similar team as last night, hit them early then go 451 im going for 2-1 city Danny and King

Last edited:

Premiership referee for the fixture: Mr Lee Probert

We've not had him in any of our games so far this season, however Florest have had him twice, both away from home. 1 draw, 1 win and our game will be the third. 1 loss follows that sequence just nicely !!

as for the match we must learn from the horrendous mistakes made at there place,

Our back four has improved a lot since then. Neilson isn't getting a look in and Berner is back to full fitness.

I don't care about the game, but I'm outraged that Lazzer hasn't started this thread. Just look at his results so far: he's started one thread, which we went on to win, that's a 100% win record FFS!

I don't care about the game, but I'm outraged that Lazzer hasn't started this thread. Just look at his results so far: he's started one thread, which we went on to win, that's a 100% win record FFS!

:icon_bigg

i couldnt give a shit who starts the pre match thread seeing as it has no bearing whatsoever on the end result :icon_bigg

Obviously the majority on here will believe that Leicester should/will win, but this will be a very difficult game. If we are going to have any chance of winning we need to keep Anderson and Majewski quiet. Would be happy with a draw.

I was hoping Lazzer started the thread to maintain his unbeaten record, as for the match we must learn from the horrendous mistakes made at there place, play similar team as last night, hit them early then go 451 im going for 2-1 city Danny and King
I heard he bottled it

Sorry Macky, i'll go and stand in the corner....:icon_redf

:icon_bigg

i couldnt give a shit who starts the pre match thread seeing as it has no bearing whatsoever on the end result :icon_bigg

Silly girl, do keep up!

((Smiley attempted to be added after reviewing post, as poster thought it might look patronising without aforementioned smiley icon)).

Last edited:

This match reminds me of the Leeds game last year.

MASSIVE.

Might even go as far as saying Make or Break for our season.

A win please. I dont care how. Just 3 points.

LETS GET BEHIND THE BOYS! FULL HOUSE !!! :038::038::038:

I don't know about make or break, but a home win could certainly be a massive boost, given how easy they turned us over just a few weeks ago.

I think we need 2 points at least.

Silly girl, do keep up!

((Smiley attempted to be added after reviewing post, as poster thought it might look patronising without aforementioned smiley icon)).

ha ha no worries i didnt take it the wrong way :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670